Photo Essay on Barack Obama

Originally Posted by thagreatj

YO i gotta be honest, im damn near in tears right now.

laugh.gif
tears son?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Can the OP please reload or reup the pictures?? They are not showing up right now.
i'm not really sure what's going on but the photos do work. the three i picked didn't show up on Niketalk until i checked the pics outthrough the link (Yuku
smh.gif
)

just click the link and check them out there. they should work.

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
tears son?

yea man tears, i cant sit back and not get emotional knowin that just 20 years before me, Blacks couldnt walk down to the diner and get a drink. that it wasnt"right" for my mom to go to school wit someone like myself.... MLK, Malcolm, all kinds of things come to me when i seen that. Some realization ofthat is what occurred to me.

hard for me to explain but i dont think its important to explain, you either understand (or appreciate) the struggle of those before you OR YOU DON'T

I DO

IM PROUD, and i aint votin cause he black either. S!!! he black and white like me. but he represent somethin i will stand behind and for. You ever had thatbefore?

I'm almost in tears myself. For some reason this just hit me bigger then I thought it would. no pedo but the pick of his daughters with cornrows andthought "damn somenoe that looks like me is going to be president of the United States of America". the one where he is cleaning up after himself isaww inspiring that a man with arguably the biggest position and status symbol in the world still takes time to wipe up his own mess, and I can't even givea sandwhich to someone without thinking about it and thinking tha ti am doign something good. The pick with his old shoes knowing that he could get any thinghe wants.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The resoled shoes was the most powerful testament to how hard that man is working.He doesn't even have the time/need/want to get his shoes taken care of. Thanks for sharing man
pimp.gif

[/color]

Wow. Historical is all I can say. Thanks for the link OP, definitely going to forward this

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

The resoled shoes was the most powerful testament to how hard that man is working. He doesn't even have the time/need/want to get his shoes taken care of. Thanks for sharing man
pimp.gif

It really presents a stark contrast to the whole Palin wardrobe issue as well.

the pictures do speak. good post.

If you guys liked this, check out the Youtube video on Barack Obama's short stay in Indonesia. Really really great watch that shows another side of Obamayou'll never hear.

Click Here for the other thread.

me too...the one w/ the two lil boys and the girl cryin got me...

never thought i'd see this in my life...

This wasn't in that essay, but found this one pretty neat. Obama teaching at University of Chicago.
obama%20teaching.jpg

^wow good pics. looks like you were really close to the stage. i really wish i could make one of these Obama rally's sometime
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom