~~~Photoshop Contest 2009 vol.2~~~congrats sthebest!

We had a pretty good turnout for the last one, hoping to see the same this time.
If anybody has questions about what a photoshop contest is, or any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Theme:
Player Exclusive
For this contest you will not only create a shoe, but a new logo as well.
Choose an athlete from any sport and create a unique logo that will be representative of that athlete.
Next choose a shoe that your athlete would be likely to wear and do what you want.
Include the logo somewhere on the shoe.
Feel free to choose an athlete that already has a logo, but go ahead and make them a new one.
One thing i dont really want to see is silhouettes. Please dont just outline a picture and call it a logo.

Examples:

in summary:
-choose an athlete
-create a new logo for that athlete
-create a player exclusive shoe for that athlete that includes your new logo
-post when your done

When you post it might be nice to hear your inspiration for your logo, so add just a little insight on what you did and why.

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY APRIL 5th

VOTING IS CLOSED

VOTES
sthebest - 10
BP - 1

lets open this up to discussion, what should we do next?

thoughts?

H=Horse+Hyperflight
hlegacy.jpg

Hasheem Thabeet:
I know its illegal for a collegiate player, but whatever...
3M Upper..
Logo contains an "H", "T" and "34"

10o1ms7.jpg

Logo inspired from his elbow pass...

Includes a his initials as well...

WHIT EBOY included on the outsole similar to his tattoos on his knuckles...

BP I love the BROY logo really creative. I just finished mine tonight. too tired to upload to flickr etc. tonight. Will probably have it posted by thursday

kf4nt5.jpg

Logo incorporates B-Roy and also his number 7. Also a shoe worn by his coach Nate McMillan as a player and whom brandon roy attended his camps when he wasyoung.

My entry comes from the baseball realm.
My athlete is Josh Hamilton. His logo and cleats are inspired by his amazing story of how Christ changed his life. If you dont know his story you can read ithere: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/012708dnspowebrangersz.218a1b6.html

I chose the Huarache 2k5 baseball cleat. He used an all blue version last year. The rangers have changed to black cleats this year so I went with that. I did aphotoshop of MarkyD33psu's photoshop he made for Brian Roberts. The reason I did this is because I wanted a white toe. All other colors I did myself. Ijust thought the white toe would look better if I used Marky's.

Along the side you will read Romans 9:17 which reads "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my namemight be proclaimed in all the earth." I believe this scripture is a testament to Josh's life and what God is doing through him
3388221083_9aa4a3581c.jpg

^nice i wanted to do baseball but time was not on my side with work and what not

Inspired by the AJ12 playoffs but came out like some AJ15s, anywho that's John Salmons' number so it's all good!
johnsalmons.jpg

my favorite logo design is the Malone logo by the sthebeast, but my favorite colorway has gotta be those Huarache 09's by BP

I vote BP.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

my favorite logo design is the Malone logo by the sthebeast, but my favorite colorway has gotta be those Huarache 09's by BP

I vote BP.

I agree. S's logo is nice! BP's colors
pimp.gif
I'm voting....

sthebest

Back
Top Bottom