Photoshoped custom black cats ideas. What do you think?

I was thinking about maybe doing some custom black cat 3's so I did a few quick photoshops. Let me know which ones you like or if you have any better ideas. I think I kind of like the first ones just simple and plain but nice.
6app40j.jpg

the third one is based on this pic but not sure what is going on with the entire shoe becuase of the bad angle.

I like the first one on top, and where did you get the picture? Also that is what i have been wondering too, where you all get your photos from to PS them.

third ones are fire- if you paint the lace holes for the third ones it would be game over
and i am disappointed in you guys, everybody knows superman don't need no seatbelt

They are all strait fire IMO! All better than the blackcats.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

How are you going to paint the outsole?
DEF do the 3rd one... I think the patent leather gives it a nice touch with the nubuck.

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

i like the 1st one, wait no go with the last one, no wait go with...aw to hell with it, i love em all, but i kno that's been consensus, so i'll have to go with the 1st ones
been lookin on for 3 years, finally a member

I think the second shoe is pretty nice
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

It look's like the ones on the pic are suede,and the ones the guy is wearing are plastic.....lol :rofl:
roll.gif

3rd and 4th are best imo.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

Back
Top Bottom