PHX SUNS @ ATL 11/7

The Hawks could have easily been 4-0 right now. They just need more experience closing out games.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Straight From the Brickz

another impressive win for the hawks..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

The Hawks are :pimp:
pimp.gif

I sat behind NBAdotcom at the game, he left before the 4th was over like all the other punk @#%$ Suns fans. Hawks are no joke, and it was comedy to see Nash whine after every call or no call, dude is a straight up @#%$. I respect his game, dude can ball but shut your @#%$ up and play please. We are makin the playoffs this year, mark my words. And don't say you did't have Amare since you said you didnt need him in the first place. We'll see you guys January 29th in PHX....

Marvin Williams midrang J is :wow:
eek.gif

"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

:smh:
smh.gif
ing off bad....
Quote:
because the hate for Hawks in this thread is thick.

Actually it's beacause everybody hates zodogg so they just end up hating his team. :lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

i dont know how many times i have to say this, but WITHOUT AMARE WE'RE NOT A TEAM.

Anyways great win for ATL.. dudes can play.. expect them in the playoffs. EDIT i take back what i said.. ATL fans are as worst as the suns fans. One game and they're the best team in the league from ATL fans.... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

PHX BUMS DOING THERE USUAL EARLY SEASON DEBACLE ACT. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14/CAT5
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

And it was only appropriate when ZoDogg makes fun of the Mavs for losing to these guys, and says that they'll beat htem by 30, that they lose by a bigger margain than the Mavericks did, then he'll say the Phoenix Suns didn't have Amare, even though Mavs were without Josh Howard, Dampier, and for most of the game Harris, but he'll come up with the idea that Josh Howard+Damp+Harris < Amare. :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
i dont know how many times i have to say this, but WITHOUT AMARE WE'RE NOT A TEAM
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

^^ how is that an excuse? i didnt say we lost because amare wasnt out there i just simply said we're not the team like the spurs without amare.

Quote:
Excuses :smh:
smh.gif
....outta here with that :lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

I'm not suprised at all, the Hawks are very talented and young. Def gonna make some noise this year.
HoustonRockets
MCGRADY - YAO - BONZI - JAMES - HAYES - SCOLA​

You already know... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Seats were dope, right next to the Hawks' tunnel. Got to talk to Billy Knight for a minute before the game...Kevin Willis was down there too.

Great performances by damn near everyone. Holding the Suns to 40% shooting, killing them dudes on the glass (Horford... :wow:
eek.gif
), Salim Stoudamire even getting in and showing off the stroke...

dLo, do you go to GSU?
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

Quote:
but WITHOUT AMARE WE'RE NOT A TEAM.

I don't know about that one because of the fact that yall have been successful without Amare when he was out for the year when he had his knee problems.

I was at the Nets game on Tuesday on the Hawks' side as well. After the game my father told Horford, in spanish, that once they started passing him the ball he'll average 20 and he turned around and nodded his head.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Straight From the Brickz

damn from the draft pick to this...the hawks love to make suns fans unhappy

Back
Top Bottom