PHX SUNS @ Blobcats Tue 11/6 ( No STAT show )

If we play like crap...we should still beat these guys.
I really hope we start playing well during this East coast swing.

2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Hey Lute, I have a question for you. I know you go to alot of the games, but do you ever listen to the Suns home radio guys? On the way home, or to the game or whatever. I'm talkin the play by play guys.

Do they talk trash about the other teams or do they act professional in how they present the team and the games? I know all radio guys are homers, not worried about that, just asking if they trash the other team or not.

If this takes away from the game thread, I'll move over to the season thread if you want. Just lookin for some info.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Bobcats trying to remain undefeated, should be a good game
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"You Big Dummy'08."​

You could at least be funny/creative with the title. Kind of reminds me of that kid in grade school that tries so hard, but has no friends.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

^^ Maybe he followed JRich to Charlotte :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
reminds me of that kid in grade school that tries so hard, but has no friends.
:lol:
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
daprescription I thought you were from ATL, how you gonna be a Bobcats fan. and didnt you root for the Warriors last year? no tryin to air you out, just wondering who you loyalty is too.
Nah, Warriors are still #1. Jason Richadson :frown:
frown.gif
. And I'm from California :lol:
laugh.gif
ed liking that Falcons back when they had Chandler, Anderson, Martin, Mathis, and Satiago :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Quote:
well lets see.. last time you played like crap you got blown out by, in your opinion, the worst team in the league.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

OH the B'Cats got this W easy!!!
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

if amare doesnt play, bobcats by 6.

looks like nobody has been seeing this bobcats team play this year. they aint garbage
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

The NBDL castaway goes off on the Scums
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Blobcats? Not so much.
Bobcants would be better.

Charlotte will give Phoenix all they can handle. I don't see either team winning by more than 5.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Hopefully we come out from the start and none of this turn it on in the 2nd half. It won't always work.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM.PHXSUNS

J Rich had his best game last season against the Suns. Just thought I'd through that out there.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

don't sleep on charlotte. the j-rich/gerald wallace combo works well together, unlike some other 2 wing combinations.

shawn can't guard them both at the same time.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
don't sleep on charlotte. the j-rich/gerald wallace combo works well together, unlike some other 2 wing combinations.

shawn can't guard them both at the same time.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Blown out by the worst team? They didn't play the Kings yet. :frown:
frown.gif

"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
You could at least be funny/creative with the title. Kind of reminds me of that kid in grade school that tries so hard, but has no friends.

LOL that's the same thing I said in another thread....
How's a grown @#%$ man going to talk like this too...smh

bobcats by 20! i hope stern finds out that nash was taking steriods or something and bans him from the NBA though
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

STAT is out again tonight. I don't think that his absence will be a factor because Charlotte is no good, but I'm concerned with him being out for two consecutive games.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Back
Top Bottom