PHX SUNS @ Blobcats Tue 11/6 ( No STAT show )

Richardson's going to go off... 30+ points!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^ And they'll still lose by 25
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Who's going to guard Emeka?

Emeka has a huge game tonight, 25 and 15, Bobcats win.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Well, was I ever wrong.. :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

O MY GOD. That was a dirty @#%$ play by Nash. I just now seen it.

that was @#%$ up mayne ...

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

He kicked his leg out and stuck it in between felton's legs while he was goin by and Felton is hurt. @#%$ looked bad.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
He kicked his leg out and stuck it in between felton's legs while he was goin by and Felton is hurt. looked bad.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Amare missing two games in a row because of his knee has me troubled. :frown:
frown.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
Amare missing two games in a row because of his knee has me troubled.

It's better to miss them in the beginning of the season rather than the end.
Phoenix Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Wildcats

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub like Raymond Felton to intentionally hurt him?

Actually, you're kidding yourself. If you didn't see that foul is intentional, then I didn't know you could be any more of a homer. He may not have tried to intentionally HURT him, but the foul itself was INTENTIONAL, resulting in a injury.

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub like Raymond Felton to intentionally hurt him? If steve had it in him to take someone out you'd have seen Ginobili, Bowen, or Horry go down in the playoffs last year, not some worthless scrub like RAYMOND FELTON

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
if the tables was turned you would of made a big post ripping into felton
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Back
Top Bottom