PHX SUNS @ Cleveland Friday

Time to bounce back from that embarrassing loss at the hands of the trashbag Timberwolves and take out our frustrations on the LeBrooms.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

suns need to sign a shot blocking active backup big man...steven hunter was perfect for them..

What we need to do is make Amare run windsprints for the entire practice the day after anyone scores 20 on him or outrebounds him. Maybe he'd get his headout of his**#*.

^ Forreal...
smh.gif

I still have no idea why we got rid of Kurt Thomas, especially while getting no players in return.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

^ Forreal...
smh.gif

I still have no idea why we got rid of Kurt Thomas, especially while getting no players in return.

Don't forget about James Jones, who is leading the NBA in 3 point shooting.
All so that bastard $arver could put some $$ in his pocket.
mad.gif

yeah this post was made before midnight, im calling for a lock *skaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

anyways, ill be there takin pics like usual.

cavs have been BALLIN lately. i dont think sasha goin down will hurt that much, he hasnt been himself this year anyways.

i think cavs got this. bron isnt gonna want to get disrespected and lose at home on national tv.

belle155 wrote:
yeah this post was made before midnight, im calling for a lock *skaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Don't be mad.
frown.gif

Isn't the rule that both teams just have to be finished with their previous game before a game thread is made? Neither team played tonight, so technicallyI could have made this last night after the Suns debacle against the Wolves was over.

This Trade Succeeded! Go back to adjust your trade or start over.

chi.gif
[h2]Chicago Bulls[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
3607.jpg
[/td] [td]
Amare Stoudemire
Salary: $13,762,775 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 22.7 REB: 9.2 AST: 1.2 PER: 27.30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3467.jpg
[/td] [td]
Raja Bell
Salary: $4,750,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 12.3 REB: 3.5 AST: 2.1 PER: 11.16
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Outgoing Players: Tyrus Thomas, Luol Deng, Ben Wallace

pho.gif
[h2]Phoenix Suns[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
4132.jpg
[/td] [td]
Tyrus Thomas
Salary: $3,505,320 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 5.3 REB: 4.2 AST: 1.1 PER: 13.53
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3824.jpg
[/td] [td]
Luol Deng
Salary: $3,320,339 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 17.9 REB: 6.6 AST: 2.4 PER: 17.67
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3149.jpg
[/td] [td]
Ben Wallace
Salary: $15,500,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 4.5 REB: 8.7 AST: 1.9 PER: 11.80
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Outgoing Players: Amare Stoudemire, Raja Bell

Do it PaxKerr!

NBAdotcom wrote

What we need to do is make Amare run windsprints for the entire practice the day after anyone scores 20 on him or outrebounds him. Maybe he'd get his head
out of his**#*.

If you guys did that Amare would be a world record marathon runner by the end of the season.

PHX is legitimately the only team I don't think the Cavs can beat.

I'm taking the Suns, sorry guys.

Oh my GOSH, the Suns whine SOOOOOOO freaking much!
roll.gif
I've watchedthis game since the beginning, and I would bet my life savings that it is an unwritten Suns strategy to whine, whine, and whine some more from the beginning ofthe game in hopes that they'll get the calls at the end of the game. By that time, they would have been lobbying (read: 'whining to') the refs allfreaking game, so I guess the thinking would be that even refs can only take so much before they eventually start giving in.
belle155:
smh.gif
NBAdotcom:
Isn't the rule that both teams just have to be finished with their previous game before a game thread is made?
Yes. Heck, we have a Super Bowl thread somewhere in the forum... right now.
laugh.gif
And it was made the MINUTE the Giants beat the Cowboys.
roll.gif
A full 2 weeks before tha game.
laugh.gif
But hey, both teams were ready, so why not start discussing the game?

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Time to bounce back from that embarrassing loss at the hands of the trashbag Timberwolves and take out our frustrations on the LeBrooms.

2-1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Man, I don't know HOW that ball came out about a minute ago, when Varejao dished to LeBron.

And on Marion's game winner, I'd like to see footage of him leaving the 3-pt line when Big Z came out at him, because I thought at first he shuffledhis feet.

Back
Top Bottom