PHX SUNS @ Miami Heat Friday 11/9 (The return of STAT)

ESPN is reporting that STAT will play tonight

Quote:
Stoudemire likely to start for Phoenix against winless Miami
Associated Press

MIAMI -- Phoenix center Amare Stoudemire's sore right knee is much better, and he will be available to play in Friday night's game against the winless Miami Heat.

Stoudemire said he felt no pain during the team's morning shootaround in Miami.

"I think he'll start. He should," Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. "It was just a matter of time. Now it's just getting our team together and getting a little bit better, so it's good to have him back."

Stoudemire, who had arthroscopic surgery on the knee last month to remove a loose particle, sat out Phoenix's previous three games. The Suns went 2-1 in those contests.

"I feel good. Felt great. Today's one of my better days," Stoudemire said after Friday's brief workout.

He had 23 points and 11 rebounds in Phoenix's season-opening win against Seattle, but was largely ineffective the next night in a loss to the Los Angeles Lakers, finishing with seven points on 2-for-10 shooting and one rebound in 24 minutes.

Stoudemire hasn't played since.

The two-time All-Star played in only three games of the 2005-06 season because of microfracture surgery on his left knee. He returned strongly last year, playing in all 82 regular-season games and averaging 20.4 points and a career-high 9.6 rebounds. Stoudemire also shot 57.5 percent last year, another career best.

Stoudemire had surgery on the right knee once previously, also to remove some debris.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

The link works good for me.
TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Link doesnt work for me. :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Thanks for the link.
Phoenix Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Wildcats

At least they showed improvement.

How did 7cent play? The box score doesn't say much.
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

damn, tough loss. A good display though.

Marion was beasting with the rebounds.
REAL MADRID

where the talkers now?

did you guys notice when amare got injected from the game it slipped out of Suns hands til Nash came to clutch like he always does? Amare didnt score much but he makes a big difference when he's on the floor..

And people say Nash didn't deserve those MVP's... :smh:
smh.gif

just cant finish games

:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Did I see Amare get ejected? For what? I was eating at Applebee's I couldnt hear, I just saw him get Shaq's signature elbow.

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede,Team You're Not Smashing

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

We didn't really play too well tonight, but we were able to get a win. Other than Matrix, nobody on the Suns really even tried to hit the boards. Most of them just stood around watching.
I'm starting to wonder if Grant Hill is a good fit for the Suns. He seems to be slowing down the offense, and he isn't shooting the ball well at all. Sure, he's a veteran presence...but I'm wondering how much his presence is contributing to the Suns sluggish start.

I am tired of Boris Diaw. D'Antoni's instance on using him as a center is really getting on my nerves. Shaq was eating him alive after Amare was out...and if Diaw passes up another WIDE open path to the basket to throw a pass to a teammate on the three point line I'm going to scream. He ALMOST cost us the game late in the fourth quarter when he was alone under the basket, hesitated and went INTO traffic instead of along the baseline for an easy layup.

Overall, a win is a win...and I'm glad we came up with this one...but we really need to start playing better, both on offense and defense...and make an effort to hit the boards, especially Amare (only 3 boards tonight). When one player on the team has more rebounds than EVERY OTHER PLAYER ON THE TEAM COMBINED there is a big problem (Marion: 24 Rest of team: 19).

Quote:
Did I see Amare get ejected? For what? I was eating at Applebee's I couldnt hear, I just saw him get Shaq's signature elbow.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

SMH @ Marion getting 24 boards against Shaq, Mourning, and Haslem.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

That last picture of Marion is :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Back
Top Bottom