Physics prove Parallel Universes exist (Vol. LOST fans are still confused)

nerd.gif
my mind was blown

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Told the story on here a few times and there really isn't much to it.

It was a ball of fire that looked like a sun, between the size of a basketball and a beach ball. It appeared right in front of my face, I was 10 or 11 at the time, and then it vanished once I started yelling out of fear.

I've had another very detailed experience too where I was told a little about how things work. That one happened later on in life. A few years after that I spoke to someone who I thought would connect the dots and she told me that I already had a lot of it figured out already.

For those who don't believe in an afterlife or other realms, they'll be stuck here for a while, I'll just put it that way.

You ever stop to think that people who aren't spiritual may not have spirits? Maybe they look like us, but are incapable of feeling like us? They are all around and they really think they are "human." You'll know them when they speak and by their actions and more importantly, how they "feel" after they do something wrong.

To some this won't make any sense and will be enough to joke on. I joke to, so I don't care about that. But if that made any sense to you at all, start evaluting the people around you. Challenge their opinions and let them reveal themselves to you and you'll really start to see people for what they are... 

EDIT: Some people will purposely mislead you or cause distractions in your life because to them, you are beneath them. They think they are superior in every way and hate you for your uniqueness. It gets deep. 
Please elaborate, I want to see if we are thinking about the same thing.

this is over my head. i'm taking chemistry classes and trying to connect the dots and make some sense...

maybe chemistry doesn't exist at all.

The multi-verse theory says the entire universe "freezes" during observation, and we see only one reality. = De ja vu
Tripped out right? I theorized a while back that de ja vu is when you either

a) Trade places with an alternate version of yourself
b) Merge with an alternate self
c) Experience the same moment with an alternate self

I've even witnessed an object phase into this reality and out of it within a matter of seconds, but people think I made that up.

To take all of this a step further, imagine using this theory to understand your path as an individual by connecting with the consciousness of alternate selves.

Now imagine the entire human species using it to understand our purpose and start seeing a larger picture.

What's really bugged out is that we know this planet will be destroyed one day, either by us or by "natural causes" and we are not focused as a species with our own preservation and moving on to alternate worlds or exploring alternate realities. Imagine the entire population of earth moving to a newer earth still pure and untouched.

I know I'm on one, but this is the kind of %**! I think about when I'm not focused on the day to day stuff.

We as a race are preoccupied with this idea that if you focus on one thing, you can be successful, but if your assignment or point of focus isn't part of a group project, then it is really only serving one lifetime/generation. I know that's a little out there for some people.

I just trip that there are other people who think like me and have the resources to put this idea into action and are sitting back and chuckling at the people who think that getting new stuff is important.
pimp.gif
That sounds like the plot to Lost.
[color= rgb(29, 43, 253)]K[/color][color= rgb(61, 64, 250)]n[/color][color= rgb(80, 98, 248)]o[/color][color= rgb(88, 176, 254)][color= rgb(91, 131, 252)]w[/color][/color] [color= rgb(33, 192, 253)]T[/color][color= rgb(98, 195, 253)]h[/color][color= rgb(109, 240, 246)]y[/color][color= rgb(153, 246, 237)]s[/color][color= rgb(184, 237, 242)]e[/color][color= rgb(212, 244, 249)]l[/color][color= rgb(200, 224, 222)]f[/color] 

pimp.gif

De Ja Vu...As far as I know I've had more De Ja Vu than ANYONE period.

Look, I've gotten better at retaining some of my a priori memories, but back then it was strange to experience things I either inherently predicted would happen or have been imbued iwth an experience of. See, De Ja Vu can be a couple of things

1) a re-experience, a re-do, a repeat of something you already did, but sort of forgot (though remember just enough of so that it feels familiar)
2) an absolutely perfect prediction made by your subconcious based on the linear path of all possible things in your real world.

If 1) is the case, then...well, my theory is pretty involved, but I'll tease it anyway. See, memory requires something to intitiate it. You only really remember something if you hav experienced it at some point prior to now experiencing the memory itself. The experience itself precedes the memory of the thing, essentially. But as far as I know, I myself has NEVER actually experienced the event myself. In other words, it seems that the memory is GIVEN to me somehow. Now, there are some possible explanations for the heredity of memory.

1) a. DNA has some kind of coincidental property whereby the arrangement of it's parts yields something more than just physical properties. In other words, like when you add 2+2, you not only get 4, but also the actual thought of 4. So you have the figure that resembles "4" but also the thought of FOUR. DNA contains heredity of physical properties and psychoschema (my term for hereditary memories). To get more in-depth, these memories might belong to someone that precedes me. It may be that these memories don't belong to anyone in this universe, but the prior universe.

See, I believe in a Big Crunch. I believe that universes eventually collapse and re-Big Bang over and over again, but the thing is WE are the ones that cause this to happen. My theory is that we will eventually have the capacity to develop a way of initiating a superblack hole that will lead to a universe. Really, I mean that we will eventually cause a universe to exist, but there can only really be ONE universe. So, we simultaneously discover how to cause a Big Bang and cause our own Big Crunch.

Now, with the Big Crunch, we basically end our universe as we know it, but another one Big Bang's right after. The memories of the people from the universe that causes its own Big Crunch somehow remain, somehow are condensed along with all the other matter which is recycled to create a new universe. This is how memories are ultimately preserved.

1) b. Memories might be inherited more crudely in someway we don't know, because if memories can be inherited in the first place, one should also be able to transplant and delete them as well. In other words, if memories can be passed on, then one should be able to figure this out and find a way to insert certain memories, delete memories of being given memories and any other relevant memories that would give away knowledge of such an act, and replace them with memories that belong to someone else.

2) in the second case, maybe we are SO FINELY AWARE of our world that our mind, even without us knowing, is able to predict PRECISELY what will occur at certain times. Sometimes the predictions are PERFECT that when we actually experience something, it seems like we have already experienced it before. Our mind is so accurate that it seems like you already have gone through this in you imagination with the exact same causes and effects; the same exact results. It's like the simulation your mind secretly creates is like the real deal. That's why it feels so familiar.

Now how does this have to do with parallel universes? well this explanation kind of avoids the whole parallel universe thing. there is only ever ONE universe that goes through many revisions. we are only ever aware of this world because we live in this world. the prior worlds we have some vague understanding of, since we carry those memories repressed in us until they are re-awakened by the exact same conditions that caused them. we have some influence on the next universe, since it is our memories that will be inherited by them, as well.

anyway, you guys gave me another idea for something i might write about.

Originally Posted by bogusreality

this is over my head. i'm taking chemistry classes and trying to connect the dots and make some sense...

maybe chemistry doesn't exist at all.

Too much Physics for you maybe?

So it's possible that there is a parallel universe where Jordan ultimately signed under adidas, which results in a forum called adidastalk, or AT, whose administrator goes by the sn Redman rocking a Duke avy, from G.I. Joe, who always shows their face in the many pyp's?

It was a ball of fire that looked like a sun, between the size of a basketball and a beach ball. It appeared right in front of my face, I was 10 or 11 at the time, and then it vanished once I started yelling out of fear.

I've had another very detailed experience too where I was told a little about how things work. That one happened later on in life. A few years after that I spoke to someone who I thought would connect the dots and she told me that I already had a lot of it figured out already.

For those who don't believe in an afterlife or other realms, they'll be stuck here for a while, I'll just put it that way.

You ever stop to think that people who aren't spiritual may not have spirits? Maybe they look like us, but are incapable of feeling like us? They are all around and they really think they are "human." You'll know them when they speak and by their actions and more importantly, how they "feel" after they do something wrong.

To some this won't make any sense and will be enough to joke on. I joke to, so I don't care about that. But if that made any sense to you at all, start evaluting the people around you. Challenge their opinions and let them reveal themselves to you and you'll really start to see people for what they are... 

EDIT: Some people will purposely mislead you or cause distractions in your life because to them, you are beneath them. They think they are superior in every way and hate you for your uniqueness. It gets deep. 

*Salute 
pimp.gif

This is such a joke article. Yes, scientists can screw around and demonstrate out-of-this-world, so to speak, quantum phenomena occur in the laboratory. But to have the audacity to compare this to Back to the Future is disgusting. All sorts of quacks attempt to prove supernatural phenomena with quantum mechanics. They use these strange occurrences to justify the unproven in our MACROscopic world.

The biggest problem with this is that quantum phenomena DOES NOT OCCUR in the macroscopic world. So to say we will one day be able to travel in time, or teleport, or be in two places at once because some scientist did that with a tiny piece of something is demonstrably misleading.

I really hope this thread blows up. So many interesting points and tungsten I want to learn more about.

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Please elaborate, I want to see if we are thinking about the same thing.

As I was told by source B, this realm is a school and you can't graduate into the next one until you've learned EVERYTHING you need to know here. You will experience your life over and over again until you get it right and see things for what they are. Source B also told me that inside of your spirit is your soul and that some have spirits but no souls and some don't even have spirits.

When I hear people go on and on about how there is no afterlife and how religion or spirituality is ignorant, I know that they have either been mislead or that they just don't have the ability to feel what is real and obviously all around them.

To paraphrase source A, life is a ride with a long list of variable routes that have all been planned. Your job is to figure out the correct sequence. Think of life as a labyrinth with only one real exit and many false doors. When you reach the false door thinking it is an exit you get to start over and do it again. You take a memory of your last path with you even though you may not be aware of it.

That's really all I have for you.

General Johnson wrote:
As I was told by source B, this realm is a school and you can't graduate into the next one until you've learned EVERYTHING you need to know here. You will experience your life over and over again until you get it right and see things for what they are. Source B also told me that inside of your spirit is your soul and that some have spirits but no souls and some don't even have spirits.

When I hear people go on and on about how there is no afterlife and how religion or spirituality is ignorant, I know that they have either been mislead or that they just don't have the ability to feel what is real and obviously all around them.

To paraphrase source A, life is a ride with a long list of variable routes that have all been planned. Your job is to figure out the correct sequence. Think of life as a labyrinth with only one real exit and many false doors. When you reach the false door thinking it is an exit you get to start over and do it again. You take a memory of your last path with you even though you may not be aware of it.

That's really all I have for you.

It's posts like this one that makes me feel dumber when I go on this website.

Oh I wasn't referring to typos (everyone makes those), I was referring to the general ideas and beliefs.

Interesting stuff.  So in the experiment, how did they "observe" it moving and staying still at the same time?  I mean, what would that even look like?

Back
Top Bottom