[PIC] Jordan VII Hare from the Countdown package

Looks close enough... You can't imitate OG perfection though.
pimp.gif

airjordanretro7hare53d0hu5.jpg
0a535657ed754d34d9065696a10c9dcbfa9e7a3.pjpg

17/6 and 16/7 are needed to complete my 1-23 but I doubt the Hares will get un-DS anytime soon...I had a floozy who's favorite pair were the Hares and Ifound them for her on the bay for like $60 but when she tried to wear them they cracced...so I'm a bit superstitious and with Jordan quality these days whoknows???

Originally Posted by MichaelC23

whos want to split the pack with me? i'll take the 16s and you can have the hares!
Depending on your size I'll be more than happy to oblige to your proposition. Let me know..

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by MichaelC23

whos want to split the pack with me? i'll take the 16s and you can have the hares!
Depending on your size I'll be more than happy to oblige to your proposition. Let me know..

werd imma 9.5/10 so ill split... But these are a must have...

Originally Posted by micheal623

finally!
im keepin both shoes

Shoe connoisse09 did u conside the age of the OG you have pictured?
can anybody get a pic of the hares in the 90's or on Jordan's feet?

I personally prefer the hares over the carmines anyday of the week. BUT that's just my personal opinion of course.
wink.gif

I just hope this isn't a difficult release. All I want is my pair and to go home happy.

If anyone has OG Hares between 9-10, with a decent price, PLEASE get in contact with me.

I'll be looking to get rid of the VII, I only want the XVI.

Never been a fan of any of the VII.

these shoes are beautiful. i knew i should have picked them up back then, second time around i will be stocking up.

Back
Top Bottom