pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

click here

the embeded pic is way too big
enjoy!
liking the fact that he's not all buffed up yet, since watching the social netowrk and never let me go garfield is slowly becoming a favorite actor of mine

click here

the embeded pic is way too big
enjoy!
liking the fact that he's not all buffed up yet, since watching the social netowrk and never let me go garfield is slowly becoming a favorite actor of mine

I don't think anything can beat Tobe's in accuracy, but I'm liking this new take on it so far

I don't think anything can beat Tobe's in accuracy, but I'm liking this new take on it so far

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Ultimate Spidey steez....I dig it.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Ultimate Spidey steez....I dig it.

Can someone explain why they are remaking these already? Are the stories going to be different? Or are they just doing it for money?

Can someone explain why they are remaking these already? Are the stories going to be different? Or are they just doing it for money?

Looks like he's wrapped up in a Kobe VI body suit.
laugh.gif

Looks cool, though.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I really hope they don't redo his origins or bring the Green Goblin back.
theyll redo the orgin but in the first film the lizard will apparently be the villain, also peter's parents have been casted in the film, martin sheen and sally field will play aunt may and uncle ben

theyll redo the orgin but in the first film the lizard will apparently be the villain, also peter's parents have been casted in the film, martin sheen and sally field will play aunt may and uncle ben

Originally Posted by dhart48

spot on 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dhart48

spot on 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherpashoes

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

roll.gif
roll.gif
theres alot of diff stories... 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom