pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

For you guys that don't know,basically Sam Raimi the director of each Spiderman movie dropped out of the movie and Toby McGuire didn't want to do it without him so he dropped out so they canceled the series
30t6p3b.gif

Now they're rebooting it with Spider man in high school

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont understand what was wrong with the other spiderman movies.......but w/e

they sucked, im probably the only one but i hated the entire spiderman trilogy. (1 and 2 included)
hope they do a better job with this one

210hwt4.jpg

they sucked, im probably the only one but i hated the entire spiderman trilogy. (1 and 2 included)
hope they do a better job with this one

210hwt4.jpg

Please no organics. I better see some web shooters.

And for those complaining about his height and weight. Peter Parker is suppose to be a geek.

I liked the first spiderman but the last two were 
roll.gif

Please no organics. I better see some web shooters.

And for those complaining about his height and weight. Peter Parker is suppose to be a geek.

I liked the first spiderman but the last two were 
roll.gif

Spiderman 3 killed them. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.....seriously.

Spiderman 3 killed them. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.....seriously.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Lame, I enjoyed all the Spider-Man movies. Was there really so much to complain about that they had to start over...

this.

instead of a reboot they could've just either done a better sequel or make another movie based on another character.
What spider man movies was ya'll watching? After the first one they were all yawnfests.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Lame, I enjoyed all the Spider-Man movies. Was there really so much to complain about that they had to start over...

this.

instead of a reboot they could've just either done a better sequel or make another movie based on another character.
What spider man movies was ya'll watching? After the first one they were all yawnfests.

I like it...

spiderman 3 was the equivalent of batman and robin.... garbage.

hopefully this installment can be the batman begins.

I like it...

spiderman 3 was the equivalent of batman and robin.... garbage.

hopefully this installment can be the batman begins.

Back
Top Bottom