pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont understand what was wrong with the other spiderman movies.......but w/e

they sucked, im probably the only one but i hated the entire spiderman trilogy. (1 and 2 included)
Nope... check my previous post. I didn't like them at all either.

Epidemik The Great wrote:
Since Christopher Nolan took control of the Batman movies, expect all these new superhero movies to be alot darker

i really hope so. would be great.

they sucked, im probably the only one but i hated the entire spiderman trilogy. (1 and 2 included)

Since Christopher Nolan took control of the Batman movies, expect all these new superhero movies to be alot darker

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Spiderman 3 killed them. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.....seriously.

quoted for truth. thought i was watching teen wolf 3

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Spiderman 3 killed them. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.....seriously.

quoted for truth. thought i was watching teen wolf 3

Spider Man better be cocky and wise cracking as all hell. Tobey played him out to be a punk.

J.K. Simmons better be back as J. Jonah though, that casting was spot on.

Spider Man better be cocky and wise cracking as all hell. Tobey played him out to be a punk.

J.K. Simmons better be back as J. Jonah though, that casting was spot on.

Originally Posted by im that one

I really hope that the next Wolverine would be made into a darker storyline. It's sad how much crap Fox decided to change from the original story arc.

Originally Posted by im that one

I really hope that the next Wolverine would be made into a darker storyline. It's sad how much crap Fox decided to change from the original story arc.

Nolan is directing? If so
eek.gif

Also i like that the old Spider-man films had the organic webs.

If he has the web-shooters you can already expect parts in the movie with him having problems refilling.

eek.gif

If he has the web-shooters you can already expect parts in the movie with him having problems refilling.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

eek.gif

Also to add, just found out the guy playing Spidey is Eduardo from Social Network (Mark's boy)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

eek.gif

Also to add, just found out the guy playing Spidey is Eduardo from Social Network (Mark's boy)
laugh.gif

Nolan isn't directing it. Marc Webb, the director of 500 Days of Summer is directing.

I don't care for the suit, but it's not a dealbreaker or anything like that. I definitely didn't think they needed a reboot, but it simply was the cheaper, more logical option when Raimi pulled out... I just wish they had a better gameplan for the 3rd and we knew they were making a 4th because I highly doubt we would have seen the introduction and death of Venom so quickly.

I'm not a fan of the reboot, but if it's a quality movie then I'll still see it. However, since the originals were only done within the last decade, it's going to be hard if not impossible to compare and separate the two series.

Nolan isn't directing it. Marc Webb, the director of 500 Days of Summer is directing.

I don't care for the suit, but it's not a dealbreaker or anything like that. I definitely didn't think they needed a reboot, but it simply was the cheaper, more logical option when Raimi pulled out... I just wish they had a better gameplan for the 3rd and we knew they were making a 4th because I highly doubt we would have seen the introduction and death of Venom so quickly.

I'm not a fan of the reboot, but if it's a quality movie then I'll still see it. However, since the originals were only done within the last decade, it's going to be hard if not impossible to compare and separate the two series.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

With Aronofsky directing, my fear is that he may make it "too dark." Still I have a lot of faith in him.

And no, Nolan will not be directing this film. Which is a good thing because it would be a horrible fit.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

With Aronofsky directing, my fear is that he may make it "too dark." Still I have a lot of faith in him.

And no, Nolan will not be directing this film. Which is a good thing because it would be a horrible fit.

Back
Top Bottom