Pic Request: 1988 All-Star Game Jordan in Black/Cement IIIs

i want one for my computer backgound but it can be any size it doesnt have to be wallpaper
TEAM MBC!

jordan3nbapic2.jpg

got it from nicekicks.com

thanks guys just what i needed but anything else would be good too
TEAM MBC!

ahhh the memories. my obsession with sneakers began right then and there on that night. my pops took me to get new kicks a few weeks later and there was no way i was getting anything but these.

it's funny to see how different the IIIs were compared to the other kicks

Must be Baron Davis' father sitting near the court (in background by Drexlers @#%$).
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

old school john stockton shorts out there...haha....anyway...nice cement III's...cant get tired of those.... :smokin
smokin.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan XI Black Varsity Red sz11, Jordan X black sz 9, & others for SALE L@@K!!Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

I did not know they had the cement on the tonque too, not unless im just seein things.

No cement on the tounge, they're just grey. But seriously is there a better looking shoe?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Avia's=gangsta...

City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

White/Cements > Any shoe ever made.

WASHINGTON ********

Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

Agreed Gift. I like the white/cements better than the black cements.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

The shirt is actually for the XIX low's.

Quote:
Agreed Gift. I like the white/cements better than the black cements.
:lol:
laugh.gif
154524078.jpg
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

THOSE 3 KICKS U SEE THERE. i have dead stock in the box from that year, and im glad to still have that game on tape. oh the memories. i love the good ol 80's. and boy do i miss them. :\
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom