pic request: allen iverson georgetown - wearing space jams

Seeing as how Space Jams never released to the public when Iverson was on Georgetown, I'm calling it unlikely. He definitely wore Concords though.

allen-iverson_fn.jpg

allen_iverson_georgetown_hoyas.jpg

not even possible, only black XI mids in existence back the, other than the blk/red of course, were the SJs MJ were on the set, and the blk/concord, yes blk/CONCORD, XIs that he wore vs the magic in the 95 playoffs.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

not even possible, only black XI mids in existence back the, other than the blk/red of course, were the SJs MJ were on the set, and the blk/concord, yes blk/CONCORD, XIs that he wore vs the magic in the 95 playoffs.
Exactly. Black/Concord XI's were only made for MJ at the time AI was on the Hoyas. In other words, no go on the AI in SJ pics.

-Jermaine

just makin sure im understanding you guys..... the OG jams were not released to the public only MJ?

hmmm....thought I knew all that there was to know about this shoe.........

Originally Posted by JRodski

just makin sure im understanding you guys..... the OG jams were not released to the public only MJ?

hmmm....thought I knew all that there was to know about this shoe.........
Yeah, the OG Spacejams from 1995 were only MJ PE's. They were basically Concord XI's with a black upper, so imagine everything Concord color still Concord. The pairs he wore in the NBA had a 45 on the heel. The pairs he wore in the SpaceJam movie had a crazy stitched 23 on the heel. Nike never released this color until 2000 to the public, but instead of Concord, they replaced it with Varsity Royal.

-Jermaine

Maaaaan, those were the days! That was back when AI was about basketball and not all the other nonsense that has hindered his career.

Jermaine, whats good with you man?

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Maaaaan, those were the days! That was back when AI was about basketball and not all the other nonsense that has hindered his career.

Jermaine, whats good with you man?
Hey what's going on! Nothing much man, just laying back and slowing down with the pickups. I hope everything's great on your end!
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom