Pic request; cdp bred xi vs 2001 retro bred xi (pics added)

hey OP!! where you go ?? post a pick of the painted carbon fiber
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

...this took a turn for the worst
laugh.gif
it did indeed.
frown.gif

that link is some good info though. i'm starting to believe that the people that complained about the looks were actually just covering for the fact thatthey couldnt afford to cop them. i know that comfort was a big issue, but you wouldnt have known how they fit from the pics. sorry for your loss op.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i believe the only reason people hate on the cdp 11's is becasue they couldnt find a pair or didnt have the money to cop them so they just say "my 01's are way better than your pink 08's" basically just hatters

but basically u got some fakes

not really noob. maybe if you ever owned a pair of og's or 01 retros you can tell immediately the cdps were garbage. not only that, the comfort isdifferent, the dmp xi's i had felt like it was gonna cut off my pinky toe.
sick.gif

Some people will just never get it...take it for what it is

You will never get the same quality that they once were....NEVER

Buy the shoe if you like it....but when people start complaining about the amount of patent leather and reverse jumpmans it takes it to a whole new level ofcrazy

Originally Posted by Technique 317

but when people start complaining about the amount of patent leather

lmao ive seen some pretty bad ones though where one shoe looks normal and the other is like 1/3 the height of the other shoe

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

whoa!? i didn't know the '08 retros had a backwards jumpman. LOL!

yeah, sounds like they're variants. should post up some pics. i wanna see
dawg, they don't have a backwards jumpman. all the other retros do. you got it "backwards"

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

whoa!? i didn't know the '08 retros had a backwards jumpman. LOL!

yeah, sounds like they're variants. should post up some pics. i wanna see

So were the DMP XI's which nobody noticed.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Cdp 11's are str8 garbage....
I've offended many people with this exact statement. But what really pi**es people off, is when you tell them that CDPs don't compare toany previous XI release. The truth really does hurt.

^yea seriusly. i remember wearing my cool greys back in the day and it was slightly uncomfortable due to less flexibility from patent leather. but the midsoleswere so cushiony and comfortable. the dmps just were terrible and i'm sure the cdp are no better

i will post pix later today, i highly doubt they are fake cuz i bought them at champs on RD waited on line since 4am and the whole 9. if they aren'tpainted on they sure as hell look painted on. sorry i didnt answer sooner. havent been on.

here are the pictures every1 has been askin for. sorry i took so long photobucket was actin up on me last night.

That doesn't look painted on to me. The painted ones are usually like grey plastic with black dots on it and the spacing is usually horrible, that lookscorrect as far as I can tell. Oh and my CDP XIs look just like that comparison too.

Originally Posted by thestig1128

That doesn't look painted on to me. The painted ones are usually like grey plastic with black dots on it and the spacing is usually horrible, that looks correct as far as I can tell. Oh and my CDP XIs look just like that comparison too.

yeah i dont see it... does it feel like carbon fiber? cause that looks like my 11s as well

they used a really good pair of cdp 11s in that comparison ... most didnt look like that
So true, I had to go through 5 pairs to find one that looked propper. But thats not as bad as the fact these shoes fit an ENTIRE size too small.

Those who say the CDP are just as good as the '01 prob never owned any. The CDP was TERRIBLE and YES I did actually own it. I sold it the next day. Notbecause I wanted to make money, but because they actually made me angry looking at the atrocity JB put out.

No cushioning and bad patent leather cut. Also the laces are like 1/2 the thickness, and the materials as well as the shades of color are complete failures.

You can't tell me a CDP is better than this.......I think not.

PS - OP that carbon fiber is poorly made, but def legit.

Back
Top Bottom