Pic request for Nike air Flight turbulence

pics i found while scouring the net...enjoy
glasses.gif

My favorite point guards at the time: Gary, Terrell, and Damon
Terrell Brandon was that dude in 96 and 97. i got his autograph around here somewhere...

Can you tell this is one of my favorite Nike Basketball shoes of all time???
tongue.gif

4h752o.jpg

8y5dah.jpg

2d6k07n.jpg

2r44orc.jpg

mua0lv.jpg

oh8q4x.jpg
T Brandon and Mighty Mouse. 503 finest

I found out recently that this was to be Allen Iverson's first signature shoe with Nike if he had signed. I never knew that. Apparently the black patent leather toe cap was an homage to the Air Jordan XI's that he wore in college.

I found out recently that this was to be Allen Iverson's first signature shoe with Nike if he had signed. I never knew that. Apparently the black patent leather toe cap was an homage to the Air Jordan XI's that he wore in college.
Crazy. Kindve like how Foams were originally supposed to be Pip's shoes. Turbulence's are dope found out about them 2 years ago. Youll never stop learning as an enthusiast (of anything)

Memories. These are one of the shoes I distinctly remember some people wearing casually in HS (specifically the white/patent black ones). They always stood out to me more than other shoes at that time somehow.

Is that your collection ?
Totally forgotten about this thread, haha.

The pic I posted many years ago was not really a collection post, at the time some random shop had these for sale at dirt cheap prices so I bought three pairs: one for me, one for a friend, and I think the last one was probably sold to someone, I can't remember anymore.

I still have that one pair but I think I popped the air bubble in one of the shoes. Was in a rush to put them on one day and my foot went into the shoe pretty forcefully, and next thing I know it just felt more "flat" in the heel whenever I walked in them. 😅😬

Back
Top Bottom