PIC REQUEST:MJ in Military iv's

Im not a 100% sure, but I think there is no picture of Mike wearing Militaries.
2cdcvx3.jpg

I've never seen him wearing Militaries. Well, there're pics that shown he actually wore CG IVs, but not Militaries.
Neither im sure why there's OG militaries.
Indohan

Attaq? :nerd:
nerd.gif

I would be interested in seeing a pic as well...
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (black/zest-white)

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

wow another topic requesting Michael in militaries ive seen atlease 2 other topics about this and it always ends the same.....NO PICTURE......so just lock this topic up and move on

lets email mike and ask him to put on a pair, take a picture and post it on NT...then we could ask..WATS GOIN ON WIT 2008 SON?!?!?!? :lol:
laugh.gif

I havent seen any in games. But i saw him rock his is a training camp.
Not a noobI've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." (MJ)​

Not the militaries, but just so everyone sees Mike in some kind of IV :

And as a bonus, Mike in Adidas and wearing the number 5 that none of you "experts" seem to remember:

R.I.P.
Mitch Hedberg

And here's some Air Ships on your Airness' feet before the Jordan I was ready:

And some Olives:

And a way back pic of XI Ie red:

R.I.P.
Mitch Hedberg

I cant believe none of you out of 13 people have seen Jordan wear the military 4s. There's one in a nike poster back in 88.

OP1rd2 - lets see the poster then if you're all high and mighty for talking about it. Sheesh.

OGJordan, the "edit" option is your friend.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

wait....im i tweaking or something...let me know if im wrong...but military 4s and the year 1988 dont seem to go together
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

Quote:
wait....im i tweaking or something...let me know if im wrong...but military 4s and the year 1988 dont seem to go together

you're correct, milis came out in 1989:

Quote:
Release date: Summer, 1989
Retail price: $110.00
Production no: 4369
Known production dates and factories:
890709 FT1 Taiwan

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom