*PIC REQUEST* OG Concord XI Ad

chicityk7

Banned
Joined Sep 29, 2008
its the same pic as in my avy i had it on my laptop but cant find it....all help is greatly appreciated

OG CONCORDS

just cuz.......

Joined Nov 26, 2005
Here you go my man...

btw has anyone else ever noticed right under the phone # it faintly read backwards "I'm out like Danny Ferry"? lol

Joined Jul 18, 2009
My OG concords have that SAME greyish tint. I LOVE that they haven't turned completely yellow. Dope pics though.

Joined Aug 29, 2003
I know this is about the XI ad but I stumble across these when I was looking up old Source and VIBE magazines from '96 and '97. So I had to scan them

flappy188

Banned
Joined Dec 31, 2009
Originally Posted by Gotta Love Js

Here you go my man...

btw has anyone else ever noticed right under the phone # it faintly read backwards "I'm out like Danny Ferry"? lol

thats because this picture came out of a magizine, and that what was on the other side, probably an article about ferry.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now