Pic Request: Shoes you've used Sea Glow on

I was wondering if those of you who have used Sea Glow on your shoes could post some pictures. Before and after is definitely good, but I'm especially looking for pics of shoes that were Sea Glowed awhile ago. In other words, I want to see how they're holding up.

Thanks!
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<

BEFORE (this pic was taken buy the seller that i bought them from)

AFTER
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i hate using seaglow on XIs, my RETRO columbias have been ruined cuz of seaglow, the sole came off and the patent leather is seperating from the midsole, does anyone know how to fix that?
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I really havent had any real success with it. I used it last year but dont think its worth it. Once you wear them they get yellow again......But to show any true results, you reallly need to take the pictures the same way, lighting, time of day, position.

^ Very true. The positioning and lighting matters.

From what I gather....seaglow only works to a certain extent. It seems to get rid of the yellow in patches and never really gets the entire area to be clean. I'm sure there are some cases where it worked very well, but It's not a sure fire method.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Quote:
my columbias have been ruined cuz of seaglow, the sole came off and the patent leather is seperating from the midsole, does anyone know how to fix that?

Quote:
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
:nerd:
nerd.gif
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement goulashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

sea glow can help bring piss yellow soles to a clearer shade but probably won't make them icy again

quickness1220, the seaglow incident happened on my retros, my OGs are fine, and for sale btw :D
happy.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Sole separation shouldn't be a problem if it's done right. You can't get any on the glue where the bottom and midsole meet.

i dont think its the sea glow that makes the soles come off. i think its the heat that makes the glue melt off from the carbon fiber. thats my theory. dont take my word for it.

before 4-13-06

after 4-27-06

^^^i believe that too cuz thats what happened to my RETRO columbias
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

sea glow made the soles on my black/red 16's come off :frown:
frown.gif
and the paint come off... RIP

I need it on the netting of my laneys also :frown:
frown.gif
CHECK THE LISTINGS IN MY SIG
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
3 nails + 1 Cross = 4 Given. *Born again*
Mr.Doug - You will be forever missed .​
Total Posts :: 992 Member Since :: November 21, 2006

how many times did you apply it on the shoe
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^^^^Wow, thats a waste of time, I would have rather bought another pair. It seems with the XI's get lighter, but its still foggy.....

most of you guys tend to forget that we're discussing sneakers on this board.

sneakers do age.

white midsoles and clear outsoles will
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom