Pic Request:Skinnys and Vans

polkasquare

Banned
Joined Mar 24, 2008
hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Not me but

I hate how people think this is how all skinnies fit.. Levis 511 fit exactly like that chris brown pic up there
Dude wanted a pic of skinnies and vans so that's what i posted.
I wear slim fit jeans

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now