PIC REQUEST: true blue III w/ Nike Air on back

enyceking

Banned
anybody got pics saved of og true blue 3? i dont know if a ds pair exists but a decent lookin pair
Team Disgruntled​

Is that not the greatest jordan box ever?! They should start retroing the boxes, eff the bs
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ing to kick in full gear with sneakers.

I do remember that the pair that I have seen was in pristene condition no yellowing whatsoever besides it no beginning to form on the midsolek, but the back was in perfect condition.

I think that other dude Brian might have a pair too from the pics I seen of his stash on here.

But again props to both of you these sneakers are not easy to come by. Value it with your life :lol:
laugh.gif

My sig is under construction...

i still resent the fact that the retroes did not come with red behind the tounge like the ogs. i mean, they did it on the black 3 that came out the same year
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

ah man if i could find a pair in my size that would be great ive been searching forever and still cant find them when the day comes that i find them ill will be one happy man
Stern, Firm And Young With The Laid Back Tounge The Aim IS to Succede and Achieve at 21!

For Sale:half cab vans

Team Vintage
Heat​

Never too old..​

sole supreme has too much heat
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

meh

I still think finding the white/cement or black/cement in good condition with box is a daunting task..

I have seen several true blues /fire red IIIs for sale, but rarely the other two colors...this is probally because the other two colors were vastly more popular...

btw, nothing really special with the sample IIIs, sole can vouch for me on this one..they really look made fakish...cement print is DEEP and the shape of the shoe looks funny....

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

whoops, I thought Air Elijah was talking about an OG sample, (which I haven't ever seen). Retro-shmetro seen tons of those.

Ha! Funk, you don't like Sample Retro TB III's no more?. In one way or another you know you're thankful to them, you know what and why. The shape on them is fine, although the cement is really thickkkkkk, makes them look like some one outlined the elephant print with a sharpie.

Yeha the White/Cement and/or the Black/Cement's in good condition with box are sure a daunting task, a task which you gave up on,
laugh.gif
. J/k Funkrod.

amazing shoe...but still og fire red takes the cake imo
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom