Pick Up Lines: Did They Ever Work? Vol. Plant A Whole Field of Ya'll

did those Fresh Prince type pick of lines EVER work back in the day? :lol:

like where you just had your go to line to use on yambs. or your homie tells you about a line that's :pimp: that you couldn't wait to break out

figured this thread could get entertaining with some old school stories of them working/failing.

nerd.gif
 sometimes you just have to be basic hey my name is DFFSGS. you look fine. would you like to go out for a cup of coffe

I think it's all about presentation, like how you say it and what your body language is saying. I think after 21 you're better off just introducing yourself and being straight forward though :lol:

Nawww I'm not asking for myself smh it's almost 2014 :lol:

I was just curious if they ever worked back in the day

Only thing pick up lines have ever been good for is a good laugh and breaking the ice.

Best way to get a WOMAN is to make her laugh, da hemi only brings chicken heads...

B

make sure you're breath isn't tart and you look like a million bucks because if you look ugly you are getting rejected

it's not really what you say it's how you say it and the confidence you project. 

being direct works best. 
nthat.gif

"hey my name is XYZ. i know this is really random but I think you're kinda cute. I gotta run but we should exchange numbers......" 

They prolly dont impress chicks, but they are good as an ice breaker (if the chick is attracted to you anyway, she'll move past it to see what your really about)

Back
Top Bottom