Pick up Trucks.... and HELL YEAH i'm from the south!

Someone needs to post a pic of that blacked out dually that was in the flat black car thread. It was
pimp.gif

i want a big ol 2500HD with like a 4" lift

or if i hit the lotto, time to get an international cxt
eek.gif

TorqueOmata3163.jpg

I might buy a dodge 1500 or f-150 lifted 2 inches. Idk for sure yet.

I got my friends truck stuck once, during our lunch break we went mudding. I freakout, like im sorry man. He pretended to get mad, then was like hahahaha thishappens all the time
So our other friend just pulls of us, and i finish the route then go back to school. Dudes truck was straight dirty.

Ever since that day i wanted one, but i love fast cars so i never got one.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I got my friends truck stuck once, during our lunch break we went mudding. I freakout, like im sorry man. He pretended to get mad, then was like hahahaha this happens all the time
So our other friend just pulls of us, and i finish the route then go back to school. Dudes truck was straight dirty.

2-4 inches is a waist of money IMO...my boy had a 4 inch and you can barely notice...id go for 6 if you want a lift

1zcebgp.jpg

I've been seeing a lot of these for the last few years here in Cali. I'd love to have one like that or a leveled out f250/350 turbo diesel. Liftedtrucks are way too common around here.

No hate but the couple dudes who said wanksta's truck was serious misled me,
indifferent.gif

I expected something a bit more serious,

Here is my brothers 2500HD 4x4 Turbo Diesel Silverado with a 6in lift.....

es803o.jpg

and to op if possible go with a diesel, its a bit more expensive but in the long run its worth it...

Chevy>Ford sorry Ford doesn't do it for me...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I got my friends truck stuck once, during our lunch break we went mudding. I freakout, like im sorry man. He pretended to get mad, then was like hahahaha this happens all the time

2-4 inches is a waist of money IMO...my boy had a 4 inch and you can barely notice...id go for 6 if you want a lift
How much is yours raised? That truck looks like a perfect raise for my expectations.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Dodge Diesel>Ford Diesel>Chevy Diesel

I hate Rams though.

I hate to admit it but Dodge does have the best Diesel trucks, but damn things are stupid loud same with ford

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

1zcebgp.jpg

I've been seeing a lot of these for the last few years here in Cali. I'd love to have one like that or a leveled out f250/350 turbo diesel. Lifted trucks are way too common around here.

I always wanted a truck like this. That looks so clean to me. I rode in a F350 turbo diesel, man that thing gets up. It was my friends dads truck. But he saidits governor is like 99mph? Not sure.

how much does lifting a truck usually cost? im not familiar with lifting but i been wanting a truck myself
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom