Pics from my trip to Egypt vol. seriously, don't drink the water.

v7xjdl.jpg

Tourist police dude on a camel. Even the cops ask for money
laugh.gif

35je4xz.jpg

Pyramids of Giza.

15dw2ud.jpg

The Sphinx...joint is mad small.

a14jyo.jpg

Another of the Sphinx

2d8rp0y.jpg

Bag lady

9ava0z.jpg

Ballin'.

2qk87q0.jpg

Ramsey II

23lctba.jpg

Pyramids behind somebody's house.

2en21bk.jpg

The Nile River. Expected something a little less commercialized.

15i94wh.jpg

Some belly dancer chick

2ey9vki.jpg

another for the beasts.

m9yf6q.jpg

Hard Rock Cairo

wt92ep.jpg

Alexandria

ffa7td.jpg

best part of the trip.

Was there for 5 days....about 3 days too long. Not much to see honestly.

It was relatively cheap, I didn't have to fly far; but the dollar goes a long way there.

Honestly, I was kinda bored the whole time. If you've seen one middle eastern country you've seen them all.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My homeland!

OP, whered you go? How fun/boring the trip is depends purely on who you know/who youre with. If youre a tourist you wont get anything and you will get taken advantage of in every way possible.

Sharm is a pretty good spot, still havent been there though.

Just got the bright idea to go to Egypt one day. Stationed in Rome.

Sicily is as far south as I'm going from now on. Africa/Middle East is too chaotic.

20 million people live in Cairo. We were in traffic for 3 hrs to get 15 minutes down the road. smh

Damn..I want to go there so bad. I know it is cliche to say I want to see pyramids...but I really do. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

It was relatively cheap, I didn't have to fly far; but the dollar goes a long way there.

Honestly, I was kinda bored the whole time. If you've seen one middle eastern country you've seen them all.
My cousin said the same thing when he went. He said that once you've seen the pyramids, you've seen everything they have to offer.
I don't ever plan on going there because I'm not interested in architecture.

Nice shots though. Very clean. What were you shooting with?

OP, whered you go?

How fun/boring the trip is depends purely on who you know/who youre with. If youre a tourist you wont get anything and you will get taken advantage of in every way possible.

Went to Giza, Cairo and Alexandria and some smaller cities inbetween. Don't remember the names.

You're right, I went with some work buddies, it was cool but they're a little older and into different things so eh...probably wouldve had more fun with somebody in my age group.

Nobody will ever take advantage of me, I know how to say no in over 150 different languages. Plus I have an icegrill from hell....makes people of all nationalities nervous.

Where are you from in Egypt?

My cousin said the same thing when he went. He said that once you've seen the pyramids, you've seen everything they have to offer.

Very dope

If you are in Italy I'd recommend checking out Croatia...cheap, beautiful and the girls are all
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Yeah, being a Muslim country it's kind of strict = no fun, at least my idea of fun. I brought my Rebel T1i tho'.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Very dope

If you are in Italy I'd recommend checking out Croatia...cheap, beautiful and the girls are all
eek.gif

I'm going to PM you, I keep hearing about that place.

Not true at all. What other Middle Eastern country have you been to?

That is the thing with Egypt and depending on which city you go to there. There is a lot of poverty, but you have to know which sights to go to and where to go. Some love it, some hate it.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

pimp.gif
always wanted to go there
pimp.gif

would u recommend?

Uh...yeah and no.

If you'll be in the region and have some spare time to kill, sure.

But flying all the way from the states to see this...nah. Go somewhere in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom