Pics from my trip to San Francisco. Sick place to visit, put it on your list. Warning large pics

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by wcghost

If you
pimp.gif
, a day trip to Santa Cruz would change your NYC > CA opinion!!!!!! 
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Not so sure NYC folk would even be able to handle or appreciate a place like Santa Cruz. It's way too far out of their zone.
pimp.gif

Cafe Brasil
Mystery Spot
Natural Bridges Beach
1 hr rafting trip
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

in that order.
Can't forget Zoccoli's or Walnut Cafe.  Porter Caves can be a good adventure too, but too bad they cut off the branches at Tree 9
indifferent.gif

OP, great pics of my city.  I can honestly say I never want to leave
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

It's as east coast as the west gets. And it's great nearing summer but I don't see how you guys are saying they've got perfect temp. When it's cold, and it's cold pretty often, the wind doesn't help at all. Perfect temp is like anywhere near the southern Californian coast, where it's mid 70s and sunny most of the time.

I guarantee if you go to ANY major city in the world you wont find anywhere with comparable weather quality (outside of cities in California). Hell look anywhere in the US. Heat waves, rain+86 degree temp at the same time (my boy JUST moved to NYC for law school and hes suffering right now 
laugh.gif
), blizzards, etc. SF gets NONE of that. Try spending your time in a city like London. Amazing city, but gloomiest weather on earth out of any big city, even during summer 
sick.gif

Only way people can call SF cold is if you enjoy hot weather or if you live around the Golden Gate Bridge. I prefer a slightly warm weather, even a little chilly, so I can actually walk around and do @#$% without sweating. I'm from San Jose where it's around 5-10 degrees warmer than SF in general, but during the summer I like spending most of the days in the city where I can relax outdoors instead of having to stay in and blast the AC. Again, it just might be me, cause I HATE hot weather. Who wants it to be hot year round??
Like I said Santa Barbara has the SAME weather as SF and people call it paradise, even though it rains here, there's fog, and it gets relatively cold during the winter. It was actually REALLY cold this winter now that I think about it 
laugh.gif

Lazy - my field is Speech-Language Pathology...I don't know how well the prospects are for speech therapists is out in S.F. but because it's a metropolitan population and I did see my share of elderly people out there it may lead me to believe that my chances are good.

AirJapan - Nah no parlors...my cousin would have enjoyed that though...we were considering getting one of the hookers standing outside the St. Francis but nothing came of/off that...literally.

To all those talking about the weather...I must admit that my comfort zone is in the 55-75 degree area...when I want to wear a jacket or sweater I can, when I want to wear a t-shirt I can...when I was in S.F. though it def wasn't shorts weather though. I love the fog. BUT if I give S.F.'ers credit for stronger legs for walking up those hills I can't forget nyc'ers stonger backs for shoveling snow.
laugh.gif

dgov0x.jpg

nxtni8.jpg

2ihm6fk.jpg

or3u55.jpg

rbibkz.jpg

2colx0x.jpg

4slg5y.jpg

wsp91i.jpg

2zez2oz.jpg

2iuq9gg.jpg

2d2dbaf.jpg

1610x7t.jpg

2uibrdd.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Tell me you brought back some marijuana.

nerd.gif
why would I do something like that? 
laugh.gif

My cuz was downing all the cookies we got from my grower friend down to the cookie shake before the flight though.

Honestly I had some FireOG and my cuz got some Purple Kush and the purp was better.  The FireOG was just bland for a sativa strain...I got some Red Dragon on deck right now and it hits the spot better than the supposed fully organic FireOG.

Back
Top Bottom