Pics of my Penny Collection

Word, I was born in Louisiana but now I live in VA.

I'll hook a fellow Louisiana-ian? up lol. You need the black foams right? Let me know.

Here's my one pair

4yzogvm.jpg
Team Economics
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj​

blk/blue penny IIs are my fav nike basketball shoe EVER! god i hope i can find a pair in my size soon

nice collection, but a word of advice, break out a pair, they look even better on your feet, i guarantee it

blah!

Hopefully I can catch penny shooting ball at the gym one of these days when I am off work, and get him to sign a couple of pairs of my shoes... The last time I tried he wasn't in town and the AAU game was going at the gym.

just wanted to let all you penny fans know out there if yall dont know yet penny just signed with the heat and will be teaming up with shaq again

^^^ I heard about his return, and man am I excited
eek.gif
I can't wait to see if there will be another numbered air penny shoe dropping, if so.. copping the day that they drop. I want to see penny and shaq together again anyways, he might just get a ring.

^ yeah i hope he can finally get his ring now too. and i would like to see another line of pennys drop and if they do ill cop like 4 pairs the day they drop

Back
Top Bottom