Pics of my Penny Collection

dnice901

Banned
Whats up everybody, I am new to NT... but no stranger to collecting kicks. I decided to post a few pics of my penny collection, they are camera phone pics
smh.gif
These shoes are all deadstock, but man do I want to wear them! Feel free to post some of your penny collections, lets see them!

pennycollection1id9.jpg

pennycollection2of7.jpg

pennycollection3oi3.jpg

pennycollection4ds6.jpg

pennycollection5sm2.jpg

you got some heat there my friend....those sneakers bring back so many memories...welcome to NT though....keep the heat coming
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Thanx for the compliments, soon I will start posting my Jordan collection. If any one has penny's please post them.

My laces are not blue, just bad pic quality
laugh.gif
I would never ever dream of destroying a pair of foams with blue laces. The foams are deadstock as the day I bought them. No offense to any one with blue laces in foams, but not my style.

ur camera must be playin mind games, cause those laces look blue to me
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Here is a pic taken with my PC cam... not blue. Just a few of my Jays in the background
pennyfoamoh0.jpg

Quote:
These shoes are all deadstock, but man do I want to wear them!
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

I need a pair on them Penny 2's

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Thanx again for the compliments, I agree with ya about ending in a bad result... those shoes are so old they might not hold up for long, although when I put pressure on the air bubble it is pretty firm.

i just paid 600 for ds penny ii, iii , and a second pair of dooms. i do it big when it comes to pennys. i just got out bid on pennys jersey, well here is my contribution to your post homie. all ds except 1 blue foam
63v6q9c.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Nice, I hate I slept on the Chicago colorways... Just when I thought I could take a break on the penny's, here come the all black penny foamposite one
smh.gif
now I have to spend $200 on those.

Back
Top Bottom