Pics of NBA players in foams??

anyone have pics of dudes wearing Foams on the court? it could be Penny, anybody. or college players if you've seen them

i just can't seem to find any. thanks

Come on. Google specific years and players. For instance, David Robinson 1998

334858.jpg

Yo those Penny Foam One's just look so F'ing gangsta it's not even funny. I rocked my pair that I usually wear to the Yankee's game on Tuesdayagainst Detroit, and I was tight because I was walking in mud and crap and I was thinking about my clear soles…it's okay though a couple pairs are on icestill so I'm good until they re-release them in 10 years. I've been waiting on these since 97' and I made sure to stock up when they dropped.

Also, while at the game I seen some dude there with what looked like a pair of the red that just released, but his pair's sole was sort of translucent soI'm guessing he had a pair of the sample's on.

Seen a lot of dude's with AF1's on too.

My boy be making fun of me talking about they mad bright and Blue :l, yet that numnut be rocking some funny style crap.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ LeBron IV's aren't made of Foamposite.
Zoom LeBron IV

The Nike Zoom LeBron IV basketball shoe is engineered specifically for LeBron James. Foamposite technology in an integrated upper/midsole provides seamless comfort and support. Slow recovery memory foam in collar. Strap adds lock down. Full-length Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji] unit for the ultimate responsive ride. Full-length TPU plate gives torsional rigidity. Clear outsole with solid rubber herringbone pods delivers on-court traction.

For now I'm sticking with what I know, but Nike does confuse themselves sometimes. I'll have to disagree fully on the TPU shank plate though.

Flexposite

Glass Fiber

^hmm interesting... can anybody clear up this confusion? the inside feels like foamposite material, but again maybe the "flexposite" material feelsvery similar

Flex and Foam might be the same thing but used in a different form. I know in their hockey skates they use Flexposite and I've also seen a shoe called theAir Flexposite. I will say that I've always thought the my penny foams vs bron IV's have always looked and felt different. Also it appears that TPU isalternating between the glass fiber "stripes".

I guess you win then, but I've seriously heard/read that the LB IV's had FOAMposite material... i guess alot of people were mislead as well

Ehh it's all good man. I didn't post that up to belittle you or nothing like that. ( I don't think you took it that way, but you never know) I justwant the right info out there. I always thought it was foamposite too, but recently I was looking at my pics and noticed it said flexposite.

abernja, where did you get that "picture thing" with all the info?
i would love to see some other shoes.

Ehh it's all good man. I didn't post that up to belittle you or nothing like that. ( I don't think you took it that way, but you never know) I just want the right info out there. I always thought it was foamposite too, but recently I was looking at my pics and noticed it said flexposite.

i didnt take it that way no worries, i learn something new everyday

For now I'm sticking with what I know, but Nike does confuse themselves sometimes. I'll have to disagree fully on the TPU shank plate though.

Flexposite

Glass Fiber
LOL!!!

That brings back memories...
Gotta love sku-training. Easiest work shifts I ever had.

I don't think either of you were wrong...

from eastbay:

"A shoe built with the future of basketball in mind. The Nike Zoom LeBron IV basketball shoe was created for the next generation of player, LeBron James.Foamposite technology in an integrated upper/midsole provides seamless comfort and support. Slow recovery memory foam in the upper collar provides a balance offlexibility and support with a strap for added lock down. This is a full-length Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji] unit for the ultimate responsive ride with a full-length TPU platethat provides torsional rigidity for quick moves. Clear outsole with solid rubber herringbone pods delivers on-court traction. Wt. 20.7 oz."

They were Foamposite and but nike just called it Flexposite before they released. At the time of release according to Nike they were saying foamposite on ndc.

and TPU plate and glass fiber plate are also the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom