Pics of NBA players in foams??

Scottie Pippen wore the white/blk/red Foam Pros a few times, during thr 97-98 season. Size 17's and Foamposite technology, aren't exactly a feather, interms of weight.

Great thread

Sweet pics...
smokin.gif

I've got size 17 and 18 foams. I've got the Admiral/Duncan ones in a 17 and the Pennys in an 18. SUPER heavy, but I'll probably rock the Duncanstonight for a league game. (The team we're playing is crappy, hence me wearing heavy shoes. Tougher game comes along, and I'll throw on my air flight95s.
wink.gif
)

Jeff McInnis wore some all black FP1's back in late Feb/early March...

Can't find pics anywhere tho...

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Smush rocked foams for the few games he was on the heat

good call, I know Dorrell Wright wore them one game, never knew Smush wore them aswell
78437688ob2.jpg

What was the story behind AIs foams....wasnt it something related to U of A and their stash of kicks?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

George Hill in black/silver foams in summer league
9194fc413e84ec7e011f87a2931dc1ce-getty-81648629dd011_summer_league.jpg

nvlr1200715011024x768nr7.jpg

i know this is a foamposite thread but i couldn't ignore the curled up piece of bacon that is the CP XIII in the first pic.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

What was the story behind AIs foams....wasnt it something related to U of A and their stash of kicks?
I go to Arizona and know a few of the managers and I haven't heard that. The only dudes who could've possibly left foams around would'vebeen Bibby (I think) and I doubt him and Iggy wear the same size.

Iggy is a shoe head, so he may have had those in his personal collection.

I know Smush is a shoehead, because whenever I see him around NYC on his down time, dude always has some heat on his feet.

Just a few weeks ago, I seen him in Harlem, and dude had on some fresh blk/red VII's.

Back
Top Bottom