Pics of the 2's

Thanks for the pics!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the link below to view my Jerseys and DEADSTOCK/USED Original & Retro Air Jordan's FOR SALE!!!
www.stores.ebay.com/shundywear

E-MAIL: shundy@earthlink.net

They look pretty good. Thanks very much for the pics
"You might find ya man dead in the ocean....He'll be aight though, you know dead rappers get better promotion"

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't care what nobody says those Black II's are fire. I like both and will be getting 2 pairs of each. :wow:
eek.gif
@ BOTH II's

I am mos. def. getting the White/Blavk/Varsity Red II, but I am not sure about the Black/Chromes yet, to NU Retro looking still.
[/b]
[/b]​

the overall shape of the shoe looks hella off, but 3 pairs of the wht anyway. :smile:
smile.gif

How dare you eva try to step on my suede shoes,top gun shut down ya firm like Tom Cruise-Busta Rhymes

Unfortunately, they do look fat but as of now I am happy at the end product. I will be buying two or three pairs of the wht/blk/red. I mite buy a pair of blk/silver, they have to grow on me.

ONE1
"Ima addict for sneakers"
"If I need it, I cant be stopped, cant be defeated"
Bronx Finest
PNB4LIFE

i think the company Jordan Brand realize people don't like the concept of Nu Retro and bring back the OG retro now.

They are :smokin
smokin.gif
, but they are different from the OG's and the '94's. look at the black lining on the side. They should be white. But I'll still cop!

Back
Top Bottom