Pics of "The Best of Both Worlds" & AJ XV Lase

those af 1's are a easy cop when do they drop
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

I'm liking the Forces more and more everytime I see them.

XV's are still :x
sick.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers.

If I have the change, I'll cop the Fusions. They might look nice in the spring/summer light.

Those Fusions grow on me more evrytime I see them.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
passing like steve nash

and regretting like Kobe Bryant
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

idk, is it just me or the shoes...
at the first time they were revealed, they look ugly.
but now, im starting to feeling them..
Definitely disagree with the name "The Best Of Both Worlds".
Indohan

more money in my bank
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i guess there is always room for change, when i frst saw those forces i thought they were horrid but now with those pics they look nice, i might cop key word is might
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I wouldn't be surprised if the first color is put out there on a litmus tip to see how they do. Once they sell out, JB will start churning out all the other colors of the XII to milk the cow & it'll be Spiz'ike all over, but with all colors selling out because of the price point.

If they make a low cut, that'll fly off shelves too probably. I'm indifferent. I'd prolly be sold on the Playoff or Frenchies versions though.

Could someone elaborate on the pricing though? I remember it being floated around that the same exact shoe would be shared by Nike and JB, but the ones in JB boxes sold at a higher retail.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
Could someone elaborate on the pricing though? I remember it being floated around that the same exact shoe would be shared by Nike and JB, but the ones in JB boxes sold at a higher retail.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

BBW looks better than I thought they would, but they're still :x
sick.gif

2words:
commit-that.

Great pics, makes me reconsider the laser XV, this is the first detailed pics Ive seen of the forces and they look nice, might cop if they don't crease like regular forces after the first two times wearing them.

Even with pics as good as those, I'm still not considering them
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

I really like the Forces, not sure about actually payin retail for em though.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom