Pics of "The Best of Both Worlds" & AJ XV Lase

both ugly IMO, easy pass
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

the forces are clean :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

The fusions are decent looking I'm just trying to picture how the black/red pair is going to look. Don't think I'm willing to pay $150 for some hybrid shoes though.

I hated the AJF12 ... but i've gone 180degrees since. If you come correct and rock them right, they'll look fine... as long as JB doesn't decide to bastardize the shoe with rainbow pad colorways.

But to justify a $150 retail on those, they gotta feature something different from a pair of AF1's... I was thinking of ZOOM... full length maybe?

=- o im coppin those forces

please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

the AJ12xAF1 dont look that bad in those pics ...
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

i don't like em, thanks for the pics.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

they r both ugly imo, will be saving my money
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

I have to admit, the XV's are not that bad
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting right next to you telling you how f*&king sweet that was!"
-Chenzo Wood

The Air Force 1 AJ12's are FIRE!! After seeing the Barkley AF Supremes, These are making a lot of sense now. The AJ12 is nicely represented in this Air Force Mid. These should sell very well. Retail price is $145 - that's not all that bad considering the Barkley AF Supreme's are $225.
I'll be buying

Back
Top Bottom