Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

wow.

i love this shoe already,
i think im actually copping my first melo sig.
<<<< Panda switch ollies the Warren Four.
jayy's karmaloop 20% off: CO15962

These and the ASG's will be copped.
DENVER NUGGETS
We Not Talkin 'Bout The Game....The Actual Game...When It Matters....We Talkin 'Bout Practice Man!​

nice...those look way better than M3's...thanks for the piks TraSoul82...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

They look awsome but I still wouldn't buy them.
" This Is My Ending And My New Beginning, Nostalgia,
Alpha And Omega Places, It's Like A Glitch In The Matrix..... "

They would look better without the ankle sleeve,,still very nice,,thanks for the pics

Wow maybe the first melo's i cop :wow:
eek.gif

ugh!!! :x
sick.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

i like... not coppin on release date... ill kome back a few days later and catch them on sale... nice design tho...

wow. just...wow......the overall styling and flow of the shoe around the foot, the attention to detail with stitching and highlights, the materials (looks like at least 4 different materials on the tongue alone!). this is one clean-@#%$ design..love them instantly. really looking forward to white/maize colorway...nice work JB
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, SmithMyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

Those look pretty dope, my feet are wide tho, not sure if i can fit into those, which was the same case with the first 3 melo shoes
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49ers > your favorite team​

i like these a lot
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

Quote:
What's the 0:35 second logo represent?

I have no idea of what those symbols all over the shoe mean (0:35, 37307, etc.), but that's one thing I've always liked about Melo's -- they've always had those little unique touches and attention to detail.

The one thing I'm wondering is which actual shoe is the finished version. In the same colorway,

The ones with Melo in the pics have:

The "Melo" logo on the lateral side.
The "M" logo on top of the forefoot
Yellow accents w/ black trim (arch support)

1189577889445_203742.jpg

The shoes pictured by themselves have:

The "M" logo on the lateral side.
The "Jumpman" logo on top of the forefoot
Black accents w/ yellow trim (arch support).

200782313452796654.jpg

200782313472187151.jpg

The ones Melo wore in China have the "M" logo ( I would like to see better pics of that shoe, btw).

My favorite part of the shoe so far has got to be the sole. I love how you can see the 3/4 airbag (or would that be considered full-length?) from the bottom.

200782313452796654.jpg

Quote:
the Jumpman placement could've been better.

That's another unique touch I like about the shoe. The Jumpman is placed so you can see it from the back and the side. They avoided putting too many logos and messing up the flow of the shoe.
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Back
Top Bottom