Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

20071015_7.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

This was the best in-game pic I could find:

OG
fullj.getty-76075644ds016_nugget_wolves.jpg

White/Uni-Blue
fullj.getty-76075120by016_denver_nugget.jpg
little
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

those OAK HILLS are :pimp:
pimp.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

These are great, can't wait for the release :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
brooklyn born georga raised! Member #11- JWalker
Gwinnett County​

melo 4's are the first good looking melo shoe to release

the eggplant colorway and the nuggets colorway are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Any baltimore heads know of a spot getting the eggplants? I'm gonna be in DC for the break and I'm trying to make that drive up.

^ Thanks for the Nike.com link. Finally some specs on the shoe.

FIT: Customizable lockdown lacing system, ankle sleeve, neoprene sock system and custom-fit collar provide an excellent fit. Foamposite in the heel provides additional support and stability.

CUSHIONING: Phylon midsole with full-length Nike Air Cushioning system. Full-length shank system maximizes support.

TRACTION: Solid rubber outsole with modified herringbone shape offers performance grip. Separated heel and forefoot pods enable maximum agility.

still wishing there was zoom.
i want to copp, but i'll wait for a review on these badboys.

these are sellin well based on the sizes that are missing..i want these..but don't wanna pay retail..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

The white/uni blu is :pimp:
pimp.gif
wow i hop that colorway drops but the black and golds r on swoosh as well they seem 2 b sellin fast 2 smallest size is a 8.5 and i think 11, 10.5, and 10s r gone so it mus b a sweet shoe. I think im gonna wait 4 the eggplants and taxis though
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Anyone n B-More know details on the Eggplant release? How hard will these be to get?
Penny II, Jordan XI, Air Raid = GOATS

its not that they're selling out on ndc thats just the sizes that were available at that time (this tends to happen to some shoes when they first go on the site) then after a day a two a fsr shows up...
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom