Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

just happen to stop by Jamaica Ave... they had the pack already. i bought the XIII ... they split the pack for me. Source there said that they aren't aslimited as the DMP's but for most stores that do get them, there might be only one or two in each size. The ave is on there usually beastings, charging$400 at one spot and $430 at another. I was able to squeeze the XIII out for $175 not to bad for a week early and random pick up. Good Luck to all.

I have info on these straight from someone who works at fnishline. 1 Pair per size. 13 pairs at my store. Store got around 2-3 pairs of FireRed Vs if thatmatters.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

good luck to all that want a pack

ohwell.gif
i hope

There is not a single spot in in cedar rapids or iowa city getting these....Which is a surprise because scheels in iowa city got about 25 DMPs

to underdue how much was the pack on the ave. if i had to I'd come there and check for em.

and i'm with some of you who say the pack will be easy to get but then again its shoes that hasn't been released in a long time.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by datboimall

Originally Posted by NobleKane

whats @*** up about these packs is that these shoes dont run the same as far as size goes. the x's run smaller than the xiii so they clearly werent really looking out for people who wanna wear um...
What u talking homie ???u saying we should go up a size?
no because then the xiii would be too big

smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UNDERDUE

just happen to stop by Jamaica Ave... they had the pack already. i bought the XIII ... they split the pack for me. Source there said that they aren't as limited as the DMP's but for most stores that do get them, there might be only one or two in each size. The ave is on there usually beastings, charging $400 at one spot and $430 at another. I was able to squeeze the XIII out for $175 not to bad for a week early and random pick up. Good Luck to all.
pimp.gif

Nice pick up UNDERDUE knowing the ave be boosting prices on general releases like they a pair of Undefeated 4's or something.
laugh.gif

But, $175 isn't that bad for the XIII's alone. That's about $15 above retail + tax when the Flint and Blk/Red XIII's came out at $162.37

Nice come up kid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the packs will hit swoosh one of the reps confirmed it.she was a little if about the kids sizes hitten swoosh though!

Ok so can someone give me an idea about what time these will release on

Nike.com?

Eastbay.com?

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the packs will hit swoosh one of the reps confirmed it.she was a little if about the kids sizes hitten swoosh though!
good looking homes any idea on prices?

Back
Top Bottom