Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

darthska

Staff member
Here's where I saw the first pics of the Xs: FIRST LOOK: AIRJORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

And here's where pics of the XIIIs first surfaced: Countdown. XIII

So we've locked both of those threads, and here's one thread for the XIII + X Countdown Pack.

Countdown Shadow Xs

shadow-grey-jordan-10-countdown-2.jpg

air-jordan-retro-10-shadow-countdown-package-3.jpg

Those are older pics; here are newer pics, showing that there will apparently be a 23 on the side:

And for comparison, here is the OG Shadow X (NOT the retros that will be in the Countdown Pack):

4pjazjd.jpg

xshadowog.jpg

82e1_1.JPG

Countdown black/white XIIIs

Here are pictures of the insole (YES, these are pictures of the XIII insole; there was some confusion as to whether these were the XIII insoles or the XXIIIinsoles. They are pics of the XIII insole:

x6lkhv.jpg

And for comparison, here is he OG black/white XIII (NOT the retros that will be in the Countdown Pack):

xiiiog.jpg

This next pic is from the movie He Got Game, with Ray Allen as Jesus Shuttlesworth and Denzel Washington as Shuttlesworth's father:
4m1zvph.jpg

The box:

The complete package:

4L8O15S16T23!42

My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)

Good Idea Ska, but I think that pic of the insole is the pic of the XXIII insole but I could be wrong.....
SoHi 23

^ If it is, I'd more than glad to get rid of it so no one gets confused.

But it was in the Countdown XIII thread, so I kind of thought it was the Countdown XIII insole.

Can anyone else clear this up?

*edit* I read a comment from ijapino in the Countdown XIII thread, and he said something like, "Nice XXIII insole as well. Very creative."

So I think you're right. I'll take down the insole pic, 'cause I'd hate for people to get confused because of me. heck, I was already confused because of someone else.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Thanks for the pics ska, both great colorways,
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

I assume they just added that because it's part of the package. The X's probably have it too? That's not the XXIII insole. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Dallas Cowboys​
5-0​

DuBZeRo21 :
I assume they just added that because it's part of the package. The X's probably have it too? That's not the XXIII insole.
indifferent.gif

That's what I was thinking. I was thinking that maybe all of the Countdown retros would have that insole.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

can't wait for this package
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

aNYthing, is there tumbled leather on the toe?

I can't tell
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

did they flip the jumpman on the retro X's or is air randys pic a negative? cus the og shadows have the jumpman with the ball on the left

excited :smile:
smile.gif

Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

Xiii will be cherished. X will be balled in and beat to death. LOL
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

I was thinking JB would do a decent job with those Xs but they dont even look close to the ogs so as of now the XIIIs only interest me

I still have my pair of OG XIII's.... but I think Ill might pick up a X x XIII pack. Its good we got a picture to look at now.....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

I'm gettin mine......most def!,can't wait,I slepr theu first time they came out
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

Back
Top Bottom