Pics of XIII (Countdown Package) via Air-Randy

pix no work meng .
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

is it just me or does the toebox look wierd?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Those are looking super sexy, I don't even want the Xs. I'll have to find myself a business partner.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

OOOHH MAN!!!

January is it!!! :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Maybe because you signed off PB
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

leather is somewhat tumbled ... looks better than the toebox on the orignal pic
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I cant wait. bring on the packs
MIAMI HEAT

Looks a little off but what do you expect at this point...the XIII retros of 04-05 were pretty good quality so these shouldn't be much different. Thanks for the pics too...

+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

why do they have to come with the shadows and be 310 dollars instead of a regular price :smh:
smh.gif

Ridiculous how Brand Jordan is FORCING everyone to purchase a package just to buy these XIIIs. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

By the looks of those pics, the XIII's are easily the "quality" retro, and the X's are the "cheapened" garbage force-to-buy retro.

Quote:
I'm kinda turned off by the shoe tag. So much changes on the tag!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
and the shadows look better than the OGs so i might wear both!

Quote:
MAN tumbled leather so no bad creasing!!!!

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

MAN tumbled leather so no bad creasing!!!!

the RED is so VIVID makes it pop more than the OG's

YEEEEA 08 is gonna start of in a pretty damn good way CHEA!!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

omgggg. i almost got a heart attack when i saw these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

Too bad you have to buy the X's too... >:
mad.gif

That's why I won't be getting these. :frown:
frown.gif
Dallas Cowboys​
5-1​

I love this colorway, but everyone rocks the fake XIII's here in Philly so I'm so turned off by this shoe now. It's sad. How are SpongeBob SquarePants XIII's exclusives? These young guys are so dumb deaf and blind.
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom