Pics of your ex.......

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Return upon general letter of resignation.

yall dudes grimey
and YNS

yea right..............

id bet my bottom dollar ya chick would say i go harder.

edit: lol clearly sarcasm on the returns though
laugh.gif
I doubt it

thats for her to decide. should we set a date for this spring/summer?

ill go first, you go second.
I doubt it
HOw did we get on the topic of "my girl" when the thread did a 360 on post #7 ( see post number 7)

laugh.gif
you threw the towel in

you came at me sideways first now im just plain ol messin with ya.

its coo man, i dont want your chick.
tongue.gif
I got banned already 1 more and I'm done
laugh.gif

funny you posted this because i was looking at hers today and i was tempted to make a thread and post some

Springfield, what was wrong w/ her? Got a wild attitude? Immature? Insecure? Crazy controlling?

She looks like she can make me money. Its pimpin, pimpin

get rid of all of it.. what's the point of keeping it? making yourself feel bad when you see them again... dump that $%$%

I deleted everything I had regarding her... I tried/try to do everything possible to forget that **#%% ever walked this earth
smh.gif

HOw did we get on the topic of "my girl" when the thread did a 360 on post #7 ( see post number 7)
a 360 you say?

Got XXX pics of my last 3 girlfriends still saved in my email.

I get closer and closer to airing them out on NT every day though
devil.gif
devil.gif

depends on why/how we broke up.

i just started being cool with a ex of mine...something tells me she wants me more than i want her...

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Springfield, what was wrong w/ her? Got a wild attitude? Immature? Insecure? Crazy controlling?

She looks like she can make me money. Its pimpin, pimpin

broad would be cool for 3 months, get lost for a week, then call me back like she didn't get lost for a week....

talking bout, "i been going through some thangs"...

eyes.gif

i had to dead it not because i didn't like her, or because i was trying to lay down my pimp hand, but because i've got a 3 strike rule with women,being that if they cross that line 3 times, it's a wrap, no matter how she looks.

and she's hella high maintenance too... i'd rather fap than deal with the BS that she came with...
tired.gif

keeping anything of your ex excepted post dated checks only solidifies you are a loser and she was good to leave you in the first place, too many women on thisplanet to be keeping clippins of some old broad you broke mad bread for, just keep one titty pic in the event she gets paid later in life, but other than that,Valentines photots, prom photos, photos where you guys are kissing and other crap that reminds you of her just needs to get thrown away asap

Originally Posted by Nek32

Got XXX pics of my last 3 girlfriends still saved in my email.

I get closer and closer to airing them out on NT every day though
devil.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I keep em for Memory's

And when they know you have em you command some respect because they dont want em aired out

Back
Top Bottom