[| -- (PICS) Pharrell's Miami Penthouse Duplex = RN$ Overload -- |]

Yeah a 37 year old man with a penthouse decorated like that
30t6p3b.gif

There comes a time when you gotta stop being a nerd

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Imagine bringing a chick up there... her panties would be on the floor before you even get to show her the view.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
You aint lying bro. I had a few nice cribs now and in the past when i was young and I always decorated my house colorful with a few plants and flowers here and there and a nice Super King size bed with big pillows.

I mean i didnt even have to say anything and the panties would drop after 15 min. The bad side to it, girls always wanted to come over all the time
ajq8lk.gif

Imagine bringing a chick up there... her panties would be on the floor before you even get to show her the view.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
You aint lying bro. I had a few nice cribs now and in the past when i was young and I always decorated my house colorful with a few plants and flowers here and there and a nice Super King size bed with big pillows.

I mean i didnt even have to say anything and the panties would drop after 15 min. The bad side to it, girls always wanted to come over all the time
ajq8lk.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

or

when you have acquired the funds and the resources to do whatever the hell you want, you do just that.

The Imperial Skateboard P....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

or

when you have acquired the funds and the resources to do whatever the hell you want, you do just that.

The Imperial Skateboard P....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never understood a grown mans fascination with toys.

Says a person posting on a forum dedicated to basketball shoes. Look up the price of those toys and if the creator of those toys dies i'm sure the price of those toys will go thru the roof.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never understood a grown mans fascination with toys.

Says a person posting on a forum dedicated to basketball shoes. Look up the price of those toys and if the creator of those toys dies i'm sure the price of those toys will go thru the roof.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

roll.gif
roll.gif

ajq8lk.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

roll.gif
roll.gif

ajq8lk.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

Mega millions is 104 tomorrow. these pics just made me convince myself that im going to win it. like not just i want to win it but i have to and i am. its already been decided. ima need that penthouse status mane!!

smile.gif
smile.gif

wish i can win .. even if its just the super lotto
tired.gif

Mega millions is 104 tomorrow. these pics just made me convince myself that im going to win it. like not just i want to win it but i have to and i am. its already been decided. ima need that penthouse status mane!!

smile.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

smile.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

nope no one won it now $123mil !!!! and im winning it i just have to
laugh.gif

but the penthouse is dope as hell!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

smile.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

nope no one won it now $123mil !!!! and im winning it i just have to
laugh.gif

but the penthouse is dope as hell!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom