Pics/place to buy Air Max 97 Black/Royal/Orgbl/M Silver/Md Gy???

sour diesel

Banned
I love these kicks... had em growing up and I remember awhile back my parents cleaned up the house while I was out of town, I came home and could only find one shoe of the pair
laugh.gif
Anyway, I've looked high and low on the internet and I can't seem to find ANY good pictures of the shoe. I know it was featured in one of those Sole Collector's 90's issues, but only in a real small shot. Someone's bound to have these! I know there's a lotta AM heads here. Anyway, here's a pic of the beat single shoe I still own.. lol

2lms4rs.jpg

Hopefully the other shoe didn't get thrown away and I will be able to dig it up someday and clean these babies up. Would love a retro. Can anyone find  pics or even better, know a place where I can come up on a pair? I remember a long time ago I posted asking about Air Aggress Force's (David Robinson's) and someone gave me a link to a site that had deadstocked pairs along with a bunch of other vintage $+#. The site wasn't one of the big ones, and didn't look too fancy, but they had a lot of good stuff with reasonable prices. Anyone maybe know what that was?

Thanks either way, peace.

I love these kicks... had em growing up and I remember awhile back my parents cleaned up the house while I was out of town, I came home and could only find one shoe of the pair
laugh.gif
Anyway, I've looked high and low on the internet and I can't seem to find ANY good pictures of the shoe. I know it was featured in one of those Sole Collector's 90's issues, but only in a real small shot. Someone's bound to have these! I know there's a lotta AM heads here. Anyway, here's a pic of the beat single shoe I still own.. lol

2lms4rs.jpg

Hopefully the other shoe didn't get thrown away and I will be able to dig it up someday and clean these babies up. Would love a retro. Can anyone find  pics or even better, know a place where I can come up on a pair? I remember a long time ago I posted asking about Air Aggress Force's (David Robinson's) and someone gave me a link to a site that had deadstocked pairs along with a bunch of other vintage $+#. The site wasn't one of the big ones, and didn't look too fancy, but they had a lot of good stuff with reasonable prices. Anyone maybe know what that was?

Thanks either way, peace.

yea thats what I was thinking^^. your best bet is to check ebay everday with your fingers and toes crossed i guess. I doubt u see these pop up anywhere else.

yea thats what I was thinking^^. your best bet is to check ebay everday with your fingers and toes crossed i guess. I doubt u see these pop up anywhere else.

Oh man, thanks for those pics, so beautiful. They couldn't have been a Euro exclusive though, I got them from Footlocker in the States when I was a kid.

Modzilla - Any specific reason why these will be hard to find? Just cause they are an old OG or what?

Oh man, thanks for those pics, so beautiful. They couldn't have been a Euro exclusive though, I got them from Footlocker in the States when I was a kid.

Modzilla - Any specific reason why these will be hard to find? Just cause they are an old OG or what?

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Old, euro exclusive.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Old, euro exclusive.

Man.. I don't mean to argue but I bought these locally in Virginia when I was a kid, how could they have been a Euro only release?

Man.. I don't mean to argue but I bought these locally in Virginia when I was a kid, how could they have been a Euro only release?

Back
Top Bottom