PICS RETRO '92 "PEACE: AIR RAID!

:smh:
smh.gif
the black one should have released
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

Yea they really should have ^^ but Im kinda glad they didnt.. Beast will be all over them. But I doupt the white will stop them from these either. Nice... :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

lol^ thats true but i would have rather them release the og color for me to have forget about all the hypebeast
Fs/FT both ds pm me for pics

sz9 air huarache le low 2002

I'm not usually one to do this but it's obviously been posted, it clearly says Niketalk in the picture. Shoes are nice though.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Nike is lost as far as what the consumer really wants. Please if your on NikeTalk reading this smartin up Nike and give the people what they want Og color and design. Duhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was an O.G. white "Peace" Air Raid. It had black soles, a black back, and black straps, though. Also, why did they change the shape of the straps if these are supposed to be the II's? The straps on the O.G. II's were more of a curvy shape, and were also made of 'pebbled' leather/durabuck.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

they best shoe ever imo this was the first shoe i bought with my own money (air raid in general) not this colorway , retro black and @#%$ and Michigan colorway . love these
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

Those shouldn't even retros. The OG peace air raids were the Air Raids II. Those are Air raids I, plus the print has change.

Air%20Raid%20II%20Peace%20Black.jpg
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

I've wanted the black Air Raid IIs and the Aqua VIIIs for a long time. I got the Aquas. Looks like I won't get the Air Raids.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

nike needs to just retro them the same way as the og or if not dont retro them at all... a waste of sneaker materials imo
Fs/FT both ds pm me for pics

sz9 air huarache le low 2002

Nike is going to have to retro the Africa medalions necklaces to go with these.
Team PhD.

Back
Top Bottom