Picture of the Red Patent 2001 All-Star 'Sheeds - 05/22/02

rAF1.jpg

OK! We are waitting for so long.....And All Star will relesaed at this month at Japan co.jp exclusived for sure.

Picture scan form Japan street Jack

Don't sleep on the white and red sheeds that say "RASHEED" across the sheed man...I have that mag too and it claims MAY...But we'll see...

>>>why would they release an all-star edition in 2002 that says 2001? personally this doesn't make much sense to me.

Because the only time he wore them was in the 2001 all-star game.

>>>still, unknown to me, why are they releasing SHEEDS shoes in japan?

Probably because the Air Force 1 is more popular over there than it is over here. I believe that is the case.

>>>let's get more info on these. you said they're coming out this month, tell us what you know...where you got it.

He said it came from Street Jack magazine. They're usually pretty on point.
--------------------------------------------

>> >D
grin.gif
on't sleep on the white and red sheeds that say "RASHEED" across the sheed man...I have that mag too and it claims MAY...But we'll see...

It's almost June and they're not here, so I doubt that will happen. However, stranger things have happened.

There is 2 white-red versions:

1. without RASHEED, with sheedman:
player-exclusive. worn with white jerseys.
approximately 40 pairs in existence.

2. with RASHEED, with sheedman:
player-exclusive. worn with white jerseys.
approximately 10 pairs in existence.

#1 is more common. They made more of them, and wore more of them in the games.

Until someone publishes EXACT production figures for Rasheed's pro-makeups, which is extremely unlikely, that's what I'm going with.

...and that ain't based on speculation either...

JJ

i think i know whats going on:

black/white - us.excl (yeah i know some apirs amde it to asia)

red/white - asia excl. (some will make it ti NY and london of course)

white/red - euro excl. ???????????????

Hova,

Email me at sales@jersey-joe.com

They're not available anywhere right now. I heard only 3 pairs exist. It just so happens that Wallace wears a 13, so if you're willing to part with a few thousand dollars, one of those 3 pairs might appear.

>>>are you gonna be selling these?

I doubt it.

>>>and how much is the retail ticket?

Probably $100 if they come out. The blacks were $100, so I see no reason why these would be any different. Maybe they'll be $105 if they have the All-Star 2001 logo. Who knows?

JJ

Back
Top Bottom