Picture Request: late 90's - early 2000's hip hop fashion

Specifically, when rappers would wear all-over prints like Gucci, Louis, Burberry, etc. 
Example: what Birdman and Manny Fresh are wearing in the video for "Still Fly"

Even better if it's really fake looking stuff, but again, it's gotta be that over-done, all-over stuff that was real popular for a few years. Timbs, jackets, vests, you name it, all Gucci'd, Louis'd out.

Thanks a lot, I'm trying to find as many of these pics as possible!

fmhqur.jpg

Originally Posted by takethehutch

Originally Posted by infamousod

this is NT not google images
wow thanks!
seriously, you think i'd ask without looking myself?

and last time i checked this was a Misc. forum... nothing here has anything to do with Nike or sneakers....

so help, or don't reply. 

thanks!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by takethehutch

Originally Posted by infamousod

this is NT not google images
wow thanks!
seriously, you think i'd ask without looking myself?

and last time i checked this was a Misc. forum... nothing here has anything to do with Nike or sneakers....

so help, or don't reply. 

thanks!

that is right, tell him girlfriend.. *snapsfinger*

Did this dude just call General the "Misc. Forum" ?

Just save yourself the trouble and start thinking of a new screen name for next month.

fubu was late 90's rite?? i think that wuz towards the fall of fubu, when they were releasing the harlem globetrotter's *!*!

Ya'll actin like dude ain't tellin the truth....
smh.gif
Too many "comedians" lookin for a few rollin faces comin thru with the corny %#+ jokes & overdone .gifs
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
If you had no intention of helpin dude fall back & click somethin else simple as that... Hos thread will slide down the page until somebody decides to help...

He's right NT is mad redundant & corny now & i personally blame it on all you Ritalin addled, borderline crackbaby 90's children...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Just save yourself the trouble and start thinking of a new screen name for next month.
wasn't there a time that it was called the Misc. Forum.  maybe im just confusing it with another forum

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Ghenges

wasn't there a time that it was called the Misc. Forum.  maybe im just confusing it with another forum
Yeah there was. The Misc consisted of General Music, and Sports & Training. Now it's called The Lounge.
indifferent.gif
to all the noobz trying to be e-thugs with their Google Image responses. If you look OP joined back in '05 before all these noobs started messing things up. 

Back
Top Bottom