Picture Request (Old XXL Cover)

debinder8

Banned
Hello,
I am desperately trying to locate a picture of an old XXL magizine cover. It features Curtis Jackson (aka 50 Cent), Marshall Mathers (Eminem) and Andre Young (Dr.Dre). The headline is Money, Power and Respect. Thanks in advance for the help.

ShannonsCrooks, can you please elaborate on your statement? This is how I interpreted your comment. I assume there is a user by the name of "Ninjahood". Am I correct or is my opinion a false one? Thanks in advance.

:lol:
laugh.gif
YUKU!
HOLLA

^^ Yea you correct mella... He got all that @#%$ you need in terms of XXL covers... Tell Him Cake Sent You :pimp:
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

Thank you Mr.Cake. By the way, I am just curious, why is that two users just posted the :lol:
laugh.gif
icon. Are you laughing at me? If so, why? Thanks in advance.

your not gonna get an "A" for proper grammer

ChaBillionaire23, it's you're not going to get an A, not what you said. Anyway, I still don't understand what was funny. Can someone please elaborate once and for all so we can all move on with our lives. I actually have to attend a meeting in a couple of hours so please help me. Thanks in advance.

WWSyndicate, yes. I indeed tried google, yahoo and youtube. Is there anyother search engine where I might be able to complete my request? I was thinking of asking Mr. Jeeves the following question: Where can I locate the cover of an old XXL magizine with the musicans 50 Cent, Eminem and legendary producer Dr.Dre? Thanks in advance.

I'm referring to you Robocop.

Okay, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry for the miscommunication. Anyway, according to my knowledge, this thread is getting a little off topic. Can someone just tell me how to contact Mr.Ninjahood so I can deal with my business matters with him. Thanks in advance.

Can't find a bigger one:

c419_1.JPG
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

Can't find a bigger one
A bigger one will not be required. Thanks. I greatly appretiate it. You are Mr. Ninjahood? You have a different user name. Anyway, I can;t thank you enough. If you ever need something, feel free to contact me. Send me a private message for my mailbox. I hope the light shines on your forehead. It will be a memorable moment in your life. Thanks again and if you need anything, feel free to contact me. I will try my best to accomodate to your needs and desires. Thanks again and take care. Enjoy life.

...who is this "Mr. Ninjahood" we are talking about? Is he like Kaiser Soze?

samba de preto velho​

Back
Top Bottom