roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Cmon guys just stop the hate and somone help the guy out with some pics. We're just speaking in our opinions. IMO they dont look too bad, but still...They couldve done better.

Quote:
guarantee you that you want a pair but no $180 in the pocket
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"The Art of Simplicity"

people to poor to buy these shoes, that's why they're sitting on the shelves? Naw, nobody wants them because the look like @#%$. 180$ @#%$.
TEAM NTWikia

TEAM iSketch​

da hate...da hate...dey hate....
im sure that alot of the spiz haterz are down-low fans of da shoe..
just "wanna be down" so dey hate on...and follow da crowd smh
oh well, i bought em, i love em..

SO ARE YOU GOING TO POST PICS ALREADY OR NOT?^
FLORIDA MARLINS
Two Time World Series Champions
1997 * 2003​

TEAM Mortal Kombat​

not my pic....

Quote:
they r not that bad sorry but no pics btw ur right they don't have enough money 2 purchase them but it would of been nice for kings county dubs go ahead say the usual stop making posts about the dubs when u know im not so y ask?
:smh:
smh.gif

JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

More pics... I am glad nobody is getting them so in the future when people regret sleeping on them I can rub it in their faces
happy.gif

ike2ov5.jpg

spizike3ky1.jpg

Stop the hatin, like em.. cop em, don't like em.... look at my spiz'ikes.
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

sickickz23 is just mad because the highest grade you've completed was the 3rd grade.

roll.gif

wow, that's good. What a great comeback. I'm actually more surprised that you actually used better grammar. :smh:
smh.gif

Enjoy your 40 acres and a mule crap of a shoe. I will keep rocking real, J's. None of that inspired crap.
JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

RichYoungXX2 got banned now all we need is daquwan to get banned at it back to the old nt.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^^ Thats whats up... glad to see someone else likes them and owns them too. The spiz'ike isn't a bad shoe imo, this isn't the best colorway for the spiz'ike though.

no it isnt the best colorway but they are decent, Ill take a pic lata of me rocking them
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

Nice pictures, but bad shoe IMO

Imagine if there was a Jordan Freaks of Nature Pack, with King County Spizike and a Dub Zero :x
sick.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom