Picture Request:Wearing Jordan Kings County Spizike

richyoungxx2

Banned
i would highly appreciated if someone show pictures of wearing JKCS on your feet.

PS-pshhh reason people don't like them alot is because they don't want to spend $180

most stores havent even started selling them yet. unless you got a midnight release.

Quote:
PS-pshhh reason people don't like them alot is because they don't want to spend $180

i belive that the reason ppl dont like them is beacause they are ugly as @#%$
I just dropped a brownie in the brownie bowl

Quote:

Reason people don't like them coz it's ugly like you
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

trash1.jpg
www.freetupac.comwww.streethop.com

they r not that bad sorry but no pics btw ur right they don't have enough money 2 purchase them but it would of been nice for kings county dubs go ahead say the usual stop making posts about the dubs when u know im not so y ask?

Quote:
^dubs could never be hideous no matter what colorways they are in.

Almost everytime I see u post it's about Dub Zeros. Is that the only pair of Jordans u have?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^r u serious i have different j's on top of different j's but i just like the dubs better

seen em this morning @ finishline and they are Hideous with that white on em.

but.......
Quote:
r u serious i have different j's on top of different j's but i just like the dubs better
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Spizikes and dubz for that matter are horrendous! Dosen't make a difference what colorway they are made in.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahaha u guys are mensos :rofl:
roll.gif

u guys all into the hype
:wow:
eek.gif

their ugly your saying????