Pictures From Italy Vol. paging bkmac

25p1g79.jpg

my dude on his Jay Electronica steez.....

GREAT pics bro
pimp.gif

and that picture of rome at night is fullsize?

11hqlgh.jpg

this one?

EDIT: You're in the army? That's why you're in Italy?

air force

What Kim K gave to Ray J in italian.

pimp.gif
, girls out here LOVE doing that, and i love them for it.

Illuztrious, what's good with Eros Ramazzotti over there? Legend right?

What up Dom?  Man I've been keeping up with your post.  I've been on NT for way too long, so I remember your stories of getting expelled from school and all that.  If I remember correctly you also ride with the 6.
laugh.gif

But besides all that, it seems like the Air Force has been good to you.  I used to live in Bovolone Italy.  This was the mid 80s.  The closest military base to us was Vicenza.  We lived in a small Italian village, and we were the only Black people there.  People were amazed by us!  My pops was in the Army, and I believe he was a custodial worker for the Nike Hercules Missile system. Basically an anti-air craft site that protected our Nukes in Italy.  This was during the Cold War, so things were really crazy.  When Omar Kadafi started acting up, pops got put on standby.  I'm so glad I was just a young dude and didn't realize that I was right next door to the Soviets.  I do remember being afraid of Russians though.

But I remember learning Italian, and my mom enrolled me in the local catholic pre-school.  One day I spilled something and one of the nuns put hands on me.  That was the last day that I went to that school.  My older brother was 8 or 9, and when he first started school the Italian dudes attempted to try him.  He went hard on some dude and all the village kids thought he knew Karate. 
laugh.gif

My pops was a young dude, I think he may have been an E-3.  Now he had a ball.  Unfortunately, that was the beginning of the end of my parents marriage. 
ohwell.gif

You should look out and ship your boy some tortellini.  Italian tortellini is the best dish I've ever had in my life.

Where you going next man?  Watch you say something like Guam.  Son is living the life. 

My dude, you living the life...realtalk. Im happy for you. Soon I'll be on the same hype...Tunisian shortyy bad.
smokin.gif

damn son, i sseen these pics already but man you livin it. that room still available?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by bkmac

What you know about that Mario Biondi tho'?
laugh.gif
Sounds like a corny spy movie opening theme X Barry White collabo
laugh.gif

Real question is, what's good with Andrea Bocelli?

What you know about that Mario Biondi tho'?
laugh.gif
Sounds like a corny spy movie opening theme X Barry White collabo
laugh.gif

Real question is, what's good with Andrea Bocelli?

His %*+# is EPIC. My ex had me watching his joints.

This dude named Tiziano Ferro is from the town I'm in, they blast his music night and day.

The English verison. Can't imbed the Italian joint.

Damn man looks like thats an awsome place to go...Will have to go there at least one time. Pictures are great too.

My mom loves listening to Bocelli, so I know of him ever since I was little. I've been listening to Vivo Per Lei so many times in the last month. His voice is just so
pimp.gif
to relax/listen to. I'm going to give Tiziano a listen.

By any chance, do you have any pics of Sicily that you can post?

Wow man nice pics....I like the coliseum at night picture the best.

Where is your next destination?

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

What up Dom?  Man I've been keeping up with your post.  I've been on NT for way too long, so I remember your stories of getting expelled from school and all that.  If I remember correctly you also ride with the 6.
laugh.gif

But besides all that, it seems like the Air Force has been good to you.  I used to live in Bovolone Italy.  This was the mid 80s.  The closest military base to us was Vicenza.  We lived in a small Italian village, and we were the only Black people there.  People were amazed by us!  My pops was in the Army, and I believe he was a custodial worker for the Nike Hercules Missile system. Basically an anti-air craft site that protected our Nukes in Italy.  This was during the Cold War, so things were really crazy.  When Omar Kadafi started acting up, pops got put on standby.  I'm so glad I was just a young dude and didn't realize that I was right next door to the Soviets.  I do remember being afraid of Russians though.

But I remember learning Italian, and my mom enrolled me in the local catholic pre-school.  One day I spilled something and one of the nuns put hands on me.  That was the last day that I went to that school.  My older brother was 8 or 9, and when he first started school the Italian dudes attempted to try him.  He went hard on some dude and all the village kids thought he knew Karate. 
laugh.gif

My pops was a young dude, I think he may have been an E-3.  Now he had a ball.  Unfortunately, that was the beginning of the end of my parents marriage. 
ohwell.gif

You should look out and ship your boy some tortellini.  Italian tortellini is the best dish I've ever had in my life.

Where you going next man?  Watch you say something like Guam.  Son is living the life. 

What up son. Nah I come from a Folk heavy neighborhood but I was more into the books and everything. Still have homies getting down but that's like a different world to me now honestly. Interesting story, I can kinda relate. I was over in Germany as a youth. Old ladies used to walk up and rub your face and kids would you "chocolato" and !%#!
laugh.gif
. Cool experience tho'. I tell all my boys that are married not to come to Europe, cause if they do they're either leaving divorced or with a wife from the local community. It's that bad/fun out here. Tortellini is ok, it reminds me too much of ravioli. I prefer the regular penne joint with white sauce. Well right now it's looking like I might get stationed 2 hrs down the road in Naples. I'm trying to prevent it though. I love Italy but 2 years is enough for me, especially in the south. I want to get to Germany so I can explore North Europe without having to fly eveywhere like I do now. Guam was an option but I declined. Europe is more my speed.

My dude, you living the life...realtalk. Im happy for you. Soon I'll be on the same hype...Tunisian shortyy bad.

Thanks homie.

@Jthagreat Told you son, you're more than welcome to come through. Preferrably over the summer tho', that's when it gets ******ed crazy out here. Chicks flying in from all over the world. You could even pass for Italian so the chicks who don't like Americans would be feeling you still lol. Let me know tho, I'd take leave and show you what's popping over here.

My fam's got a house in Sicily (Right outside Palermo, little town called Isnello)..I haven't been back there in a solid 4-5 years, but I'm heading back July 24-August 7 with 2 of my boys..Whole house to ourselves, cars, vespas...
pimp.gif

Can't wait to go back now that I'm 20. Your pics are exactly what I wanna be doing for the 2 weeks I'm there.

By any chance, do you have any pics of Sicily that you can post?

Nah, haven't been to Sicily or Sardinia yet. This summer tho, going everywhere.
I'm looking forward to those pics.

This girl from Sicily came to my High School last year for conference (Model UN program, not sure if you know of it). Anyway, I've talked to her on Facebook from time to time, with a friend of mine, who takes an Italian class, telling me what to say
laugh.gif
. I wish I knew how to speak it, should have let my Godfather (born there, came to the States when he was 16) teach me when I was younger like he offered. Definitely a regret of mine.

Back
Top Bottom