Pictures From Italy Vol. paging bkmac

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

looks beautiful, women look good too
pimp.gif

nah the women besides like 2 was iight

2ykxbx1.jpg

mixed or some ill combo doesnt mean automatically hot.

i seen badder chicks right in CT over the weekend at MGM
1) you're hating
2) those chicks are foreign, meaning foreign accents and they likely dont have the stank attitudes of most "bad chicks" here in the US

great pics fam. now i wish i had gone into the military, i take my hat of to you and all the service men and woman who serve THANKS. i was at some of those places couples yrs ago with my sister. now i  cant wait to take my little kids there when they are older.

It's funny how they see jordans first time, i live in the country which population is 1,2 mil and jordans are average here, every shop selll them, but italy is so big and jordans are rare there
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

great pics bro, i got your picture of the colliseum/street now as my desktop.
im sure you have answered the question so excuse my ignorance, but have you picked up on the language at all?
what group of the military are you affilated with?

and of course, how is the italian lady in bed? lol

enjoy the rest of your time out there my man.

Damn, thanks for the love on the pic.

I understand alot but I can only carry a very basic convo. And the women I've messed with have been borderline nympho's but I wouldn't assume they're all like that. Every single one has been on sprinkler status tho' if you catch my drift.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

im sure you have answered the question so excuse my ignorance, but have you picked up on the language at all?

I understand alot but I can only carry a very basic convo. And the women I've messed with have been borderline nympho's but I wouldn't assume they're all like that. Every single one has been on sprinkler status tho' if you catch my drift.
pimp.gif

my man!

pimp.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

For those on my Facebook, I added some pics from my trip to Florence this weekend.

I don't want to keep bumping this thread everytime I go somewhere, we know #NT, pretty soon ya'll will be like "get a blog"
laugh.gif

If ya'll want to add me: Dominick Weldon

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

pimp.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

pimp.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

jjpu8i.gif

Nice pics man.

Hopefully I get to travel to that part of the world in my lifetime.

That Coliseum pic is
pimp.gif

Keep doing your thing fam, and stay safe.

Welp, it's settled. Italy might be added to the list. Unfortunately, going back to Japan this summer so we won't be going anywhere else for a little while.
laugh.gif

The audio is a little out of sync...new laptop time, can't handle HD video editing smh.

Back
Top Bottom