Pictures From Italy Vol. paging bkmac

post edited because some of those people are moms/dads, married now. One. 

-Dom 

Last edited:
Great stuff man, glad you're taking advantage of being out there.

I still need to head back out there and really explore now that I'm older.

I would love to go there. are you just visiting or do you live there?

i didn't really read just looked through the pics so my question might already be answered in there somewhere

@ Big J Thanks homie. Yeah this is a once in a lifetime experience. Alot of Americans over here hate it because they stay on base all day. I'm lucky to be stationed with all Italians so I have no choice but to get out.

@omgitswes I live out here. Only 7 more months tho'
frown.gif

@ShaunHill What's the Pompino?

dope pics, didnt know your in the AF, im pcs'ing to incirlik turkey next month, plan to travel alot while im there, are you stationed there or just tdy?

Damn, solid pics. Looks like you're having a hell of a time.

I definitely want to go to Italy one day.

Lucca FTW.

I saw my name in the title and at first I was like "The !!@%?"
laugh.gif

Great pics man, thanks for posting them! It looks like you're having an awesome time. The pics make me want to go so much more.

Simply, amazing.

I need to visit and see where I come from.

Being Italian, livin in Houston I neeeeed to get out.

yo that was one of the most impressive set of pics posted of a foreign spot I've ever seen on NT, your doing it homie. I want to go there one day, what makes it worse is that my ex is going over there in june and she's constantly trying to rub it in my face. I'll be hitting you up in the future for some tips when I get the chance to go.

pimp.gif

Wow that is a beautiful country, i gotta go at least once in my lifetime!!!!the beach looks great
pimp.gif

Thread jack:

I HATE the fact that Papa Johns does not deliver to my apartment. And not only that, they stopped delivering to my parent's house a few years back. I haven't had Papa Johns in 4 years ...and its my fav. pizza joint
ohwell.gif

-The Juice

What's with everyone going out of the country lately? I see a lot of threads with people posting their vacation pics. Not that it's a bad thing, but it makes me wanna go to some of these places....

EDIT: You're in the army? That's why you're in Italy?

really looks
pimp.gif

some of those pics remind me of the levels of gran tursimo where you drive through skinny italian streets.

and that picture of rome at night is
eek.gif
  fullsize?

That is awesome.  Great to see you getting out and visiting/enjoying the whole country, or at least what looks to be a lot of it.

I am super jealous!

Great pics.

Back
Top Bottom